PDA

View Full Version : US Open / Holiday Inn Computer

Doctor_D
09-05-2004, 12:37 PM
Good afternoon all from Chesapeake Virginia.

FYI!

In the lobby of the Holiday Inn is a computer, use is compliments of the Holiday Inn, to use for checking E-Mail and updating the CCBrs not in attendance on current news and events.

Dr. D.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Karatemom
09-05-2004, 01:24 PM
That is wonderful, Dr. D! As soon as you see Chris, please let him know that he is terribly missed here, and to go kick some butt!

Heide ~ 9 more days

Doctor_D
09-05-2004, 02:23 PM
Hello Again:

Chris, our very own Cass Man, has arrived and is practicing as we speak. I will pass the message on to him!

BTW; CCBrs, whether here at the US Open or ay home, can call me through my NYC office. Calls to that number will reach me on my cell phone her in chesapeake.

Dr. D.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
09-07-2004, 05:48 AM
I'm fairly certain the Hampton will also have one.

Rich R.
09-07-2004, 07:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> I'm fairly certain the Hampton will also have one. <hr /></blockquote>
Wally, I wouldn't be so sure. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Although it was not in Chesapeake, I recently stayed in a Hampton Inn and they did not have a public computer. They also did not have a computer hook up in the rooms.
Since most Hamptons are almost identical, I doubt if you will find one in Chesapeake. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

However, you have to walk past the Holiday Inn, on your way to the convention center. I'm sure they wouldn't mind, if you stopped in, to use the computer. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
09-07-2004, 07:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> Although it was not in Chesapeake, I recently stayed in a Hampton Inn and they did not have a public computer. They also did not have a computer hook up in the rooms.

<font color="blue">Rich, I stay at the good Hamptons /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif j/k </font color>

Since most Hamptons are almost identical, I doubt if you will find one in Chesapeake. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<font color="blue">They had two terminals in Lousville and one in Peoria. I guess I will find out.

Thanks </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

PQQLK9
09-07-2004, 08:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> Although it was not in Chesapeake, I recently stayed in a Hampton Inn and they did not have a public computer. They also did not have a computer hook up in the rooms.

<font color="blue">Rich, I stay at the good Hamptons /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif j/k </font color>

<font color="blue">They had two terminals in Lousville and one in Peoria. I guess I will find out.

Thanks </font color> <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>
FWIW the Hampton Inn that I stayed at in King of Prussia PA. when attending the VF Expo not only had "broadband" but it was included in the room price (free) /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rich R.
09-07-2004, 08:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <font color="blue">Rich, I stay at the good Hamptons /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif j/k </font color> <hr /></blockquote>
Wally, between information provided by both you and Nick, I obviously stayed at the wrong Hampton Inn. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I guess I have to start asking for the Hamptons with inside plumbing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
09-07-2004, 08:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> Wally, between information provided by both you and Nick, I obviously stayed at the wrong Hampton Inn. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I guess I have to start asking for the Hamptons with inside plumbing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Rich,

You probably read the sign wrong and it actually said "The Hamiltuckian"

hth /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif