PDA

View Full Version : WV wives

landshark77
09-07-2004, 10:45 AM
Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duty assignments.

The first man had married a woman from Alabama, and bragged that he had told his wife it was her job to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed done at their house. He said it took a couple days, but on the third day he came home to a clean house; and the dishes were all washed and put away.

The second man had married a woman from Kentucky. He bragged that he had given his wife orders she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a West Virginia girl. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry done and hot meals on the table every day. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything,
but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye. Enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher, and telephone a landscaper.

I am a WV wife....any questions?

Barbara
09-07-2004, 11:43 AM
LOL!!

That jokes been around before, but with a Texas wife. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Barbara

landshark77
09-07-2004, 12:13 PM
Now there's a wrestling match I would like to see. The Texas wife v. The West Virginia wife.
At least the WV wife doesn't have to worry about getting her teeth knocked out, as she only has one.

Rod
09-07-2004, 02:36 PM
Yes, I have one. What boot camp did you go to? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stretch
09-07-2004, 05:04 PM
Brigands demand your money or your life. Woman require both.-Samual Butler

landshark77
09-07-2004, 06:05 PM
Rod,

You have one what? Tooth or WV wife? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Actually, I am a cheater. I am not WV born and raised, I am what they call a transplant. But don't be confussed, as I can hang with the roughest redneck women around. LOL. I may even be acussed of being one myself.

Rod
09-07-2004, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You have one what? Tooth or WV wife? <hr /></blockquote>

Neither, I have two teeth and no wife. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif You asked at the end if there were any questions. I had one. LOL Well, which boot camp?

landshark77
09-07-2004, 06:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Neither, I have two teeth and no wife. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif You asked at the end if there were any questions. I had one. LOL Well, which boot camp? <hr /></blockquote>

My bad...you'll have to excuse me, I'm blonde. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

highsea
09-07-2004, 06:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr>At least the WV wife doesn't have to worry about getting her teeth knocked out, as she only has one.

My bad...you'll have to excuse me, I'm blonde. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>Landshark, I'm getting this picture in my head, and I must say, it's not very flattering. You better send me a picture, (preferably in something from Victoria's Secret). /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-CM~~~other than that, I'm perfectly normal...

Vagabond
09-08-2004, 04:53 AM
u sound like u are from Wayne county.Are u?
vagabond

landshark77
09-08-2004, 06:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr> u sound like u are from Wayne county.Are u?
vagabond <hr /></blockquote>

No, I live in the Eastern Panhandle. Much further north. Sort of a suburb of DC.

And for the record...I have all of my teeth (see -&gt; /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif)so, highsea, what ever you are picturing me looking like...don't. That was just my subtle attempt at cracking a joke about WV. Shhh! Don't tell the governor, he is already mad a Ambercrombie for making fun of WV, I don't need him upset with me...in a not so distant way he pays my salary.