PDA

View Full Version : A PettyPoint CCB get-together

SPetty
09-07-2004, 03:57 PM
To those not in the greater north Texas area and those that can't get here, please skip this post and accept my apologies for wasting your time... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

To those in the greater north Texas area, we've got room for a few more CCBers to play some pool at PettyPoint on Saturday, September 18. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif If you want further info, please PM me.

-- SPetty

Barbara
09-07-2004, 04:18 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! Rats! Rats!! And double Rats!!:(

Barbara~~~not in the greater north Texas area... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Deeman2
09-08-2004, 11:45 AM
Spetty,

My vehicle is already pointing in your direction! I can't wait. I host Scott Lee on the 14th and have arranged to have a day off (unusual for me) on Saturday. Tori and I will load up the cooler, wax up the cues, put on my favorite new "Got Chalk?" shirt that I just had made up, play our Zepplin CD's and break the oppressive Texas speed laws to get there right after the crack of noon.

Should I bring anything else, aside from my recently missing "A" game? Oh! Scott may cure that! Let me know what I can throw in the cooler if you want us to bring meat, hot dogs, etc. I'll leave the East Texas cockroaches here. /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Dee "A Couple of Barrels Left" Sands