PDA

View Full Version : Where did all the Pro Player's go

MadisonBob
09-08-2004, 01:57 AM
Where are all the Pro Player's that were so popular about 7 or 8 years ago? Like Kim Davenport, Mark Tadd, Jean Balukas, Howard Victory, Jimmy Matiha, aka pretty boy floyd Dennis Hatch and the list goes on. Maybe you all can think of a few that's not on the list that has'nt been seen or heard of in a while. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gifMadison BoB

Vagabond
09-08-2004, 04:21 AM
May be they got old & feeble.Lol

Wally_in_Cincy
09-08-2004, 05:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MadisonBob:</font><hr> Where are all the Pro Player's that were so popular about 7 or 8 years ago? Like Kim Davenport,

<font color="blue">Suffered a freak eye injury 2 years ago. Hoping to come back. </font color>

Jean Balukas,

<font color="blue">She quit the WPBA in 1986 (I think) </font color>

Howard Victory,

<font color="blue">He still plays some </font color>

Dennis Hatch

<font color="blue">Just got out of jail after a couple of years in there. He's playing again. </font color>

and the list goes on. Maybe you all can think of a few that's not on the list that has'nt been seen or heard of in a while. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gifMadison BoB

<font color="blue">I guess you don't read any pool mags /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif </font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

1on1pooltourneys
09-08-2004, 08:31 PM
Dennis Hatch was at the Carolina's Open. I can add a few names to your list Bob. What ever happened to Jeff Carter?