PDA

View Full Version : Webcast

Jimmy B
09-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Ok on to todays beef, I can't hear or understand this audio, the first match with KM and Danny D was very muffled and hard to understand. Is anyone else having this trouble??? Also this match was close to unwatchable, I mean JJ really shot bad and the kid he played was even worse, I suck and feel like I might have had a shot to keep it close with all the dogged balls in this match.

JB

Jimmy B
09-08-2004, 07:05 PM
Audio better in this match Shannon is steam rolling over the Canadian, 8-1 now with no signs of slowing down.

Brady_Behrman
09-08-2004, 07:26 PM
I left the open at 9pm tonight and am watching it now ONLINE at home as the Cannon is blowing through Orme.

Good Match.. The next match Allen Hopkins vs. Luc Salvas should prove to be a great match. Schedule is updated daily at www.billiardclub.net (http://www.billiardclub.net)

Brady

Jimmy B
09-08-2004, 08:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Brady_Behrman:</font><hr> I left the open at 9pm tonight and am watching it now ONLINE at home as the Cannon is blowing through Orme.

Good Match.. The next match Allen Hopkins vs. Luc Salvas should prove to be a great match. Schedule is updated daily at www.billiardclub.net (http://www.billiardclub.net)

Brady <hr /></blockquote>

So far Luc seems to have things going his way, he's up right now 5 - 2

Jimmy B
09-08-2004, 08:31 PM
Allen just made a carom on the 9 off the 2 and it seems to me he kind twisted the reff's arm, I'm not so sure the shot was good but I'd like to see it in slo mo.

Jimmy B
09-08-2004, 08:44 PM
Some bad roles and lucky luc wasn't so lucky, Allen made a small comeback, but Luc just made a great jump shot and made it 6-4

Jimmy B
09-08-2004, 08:56 PM
Luc shooting a .922 and breaking at 26 mph took a quick lead at 9-4.

Jimmy B
09-08-2004, 09:09 PM
From 10-4 to 10-7, if Allen could break faster then 18mph he may have a chance here, more bad rolls for Luc, he hung an 8 and now he just safted himself, we may have a 10-8 match, Allen needs to make a ball on the break.

JB