PDA

View Full Version : Earl down???

Jimmy B
09-08-2004, 08:46 PM
Earl may be down 3-5 to Tyler Edie, yesterday on RSB Tyler's bro was looking for updates, I can't get ahold of him right now but seems lil bro is doing great.

SPetty
09-09-2004, 05:17 AM
Earl lost that match and is now on the one-loss side. Chris Cass plays Marty Ciccia next, and the winner of that match plays Earl.

Rich R.
09-09-2004, 05:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Earl lost that match <hr /></blockquote>
The match was hill-hill and Earl conceided, when the other guy got to the 3-ball on an open table.

Alfie
09-09-2004, 03:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> The match was hill-hill and Earl conceided, when the other guy got to the 3-ball on an open table. <hr /></blockquote>He's nuts.

cycopath
09-09-2004, 10:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Alfie:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> The match was hill-hill and Earl conceided, when the other guy got to the 3-ball on an open table. <hr /></blockquote>He's nuts. <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, but we knew that before this incident now didn't we. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Jimmy B
09-10-2004, 12:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Earl lost that match <hr /></blockquote>
The match was hill-hill and Earl conceided, when the other guy got to the 3-ball on an open table. <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Rich AZ has the match at 11-9, was it hill /hill or not, and how easy was the table layout? I mean was the kid going to be out for sure? I know there is no such thing but I am asking your opinion.

JB

Rich R.
09-10-2004, 05:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jimmy B:</font><hr> Hey Rich AZ has the match at 11-9, was it hill /hill or not, and how easy was the table layout? I mean was the kid going to be out for sure? I know there is no such thing but I am asking your opinion. <hr /></blockquote>
Jimmy, as usual, AZB is correct and I am wrong. It was 11-9.
I was trying to keep track of a few matches at one time and, also, as usual, I got confused. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif