PDA

View Full Version : WPBA Florida rescheduled!!!!!!

CarolNYC
09-09-2004, 03:00 AM
For anyone interested, the dates are:

December 1st - 5th!!!!

Take care!
Carol~wishes she was in Virginia!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

jewels
09-09-2004, 07:34 AM
And we're having another hurrince, ivan!

landshark77
09-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Are they still going to use the diffrent format? And what impact is this conflict (http://www.jeanettelee.com/BWE/experience/) going to have on the tourney? It takes Jeanette and Helena totally out of the field.

CarolNYC
09-10-2004, 02:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are they still going to use the diffrent format <hr /></blockquote>

Yes!

And what impact is this conflict going to have on the tourney

<hr /></blockquote>
I don't know!
Under the extreme conditions (cancelling due to hurricane), I can only believe that, everything that could possibly be done to reschedule was done ,and hopefully not many MORE players were effected by the change!!!!

And,hey,thanks for that info-I didnt even know that training course was going on-can I borrow $2,950.00 ???
(just kidding) /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Take care!

Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
09-10-2004, 02:55 AM
Jewels,
If you live in Florida, please stay well-
I don't know the history of hurricanes, but this is just UNBELIEVABLE! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Carol

bobroberts
09-10-2004, 01:19 PM
Hey all,I live about 15 miles from the tournament.There really was no need to cancel it.Yesterday was a perfect day, weather wise, as well as the next few days.I dont believe Ivan is going to affect us much here.In 35 years living here, this is the worst that we have gotten hit.Andrew came through and destroyed almost everything in its path but was kept to a small area.These last 2 have virtually hit the whole state.The national guard is in Iraq,so they are not here to help.There are still 1000s of people without electric and will be for another week.Thats about 3 weeks without power.I am lucky I have my own table and was able to practice through all this.
take care,
Bob

landshark77
09-10-2004, 01:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr>
And,hey,thanks for that info-I didnt even know that training course was going on-can I borrow $2,950.00 ???
(just kidding) /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Take care!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Ok, think this thru...if I gave you the $$ would that not be like me paying you to sit this tourney out? I'm sure that even if you didn't mind, I would get some flack from our fellow CCBers that want you to win. And honestly, I'm not a flack taker...it makes me cry. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Please don't make me cry. &lt;- has $2,950.00 in her hand praying Carol doesn't take it.

landshark77
10-05-2004, 07:30 PM
FYI guys. The Black Widow Experience has been rescheduled for March. Info here (http://www.azbilliards.com/2000pressrelease.cfm?id=336) . Looks as if Jeanette and Helena will be in FL in Dec. But don't be expecting them at Valley Forge!

cueball1950
10-05-2004, 08:27 PM
how soon do you need the $2950.00....cash or check......lol..................mike