PDA

View Full Version : All the forums members are done

AzHousePro
09-09-2004, 02:49 PM
What a bad day for forums members.

Keith and Chris both lost today.

Both Voytek and John from the AzB forums also lost.

Oh well, guess there is no one to follow on the brackets now.

Mike

Tom_In_Cincy
09-09-2004, 02:54 PM
Relieved that it was just about the US Open and the CCB and AZB participants. Both gallant entries that battled well.

Maybe next year!!

Thanks to Chris and Keith for providing some added pleasure to watching this yeas Open.

woody_968
09-09-2004, 03:04 PM
Thanks for the update. Although I cant call it a bad day, yes I would have loved to see them advance even further, but I cant tell ya how happy I was to see them do what they have done.

From now on CC and the others can say "I won a match in the US Open" and I think thats great! I can only hope that one day I could fulfill such a dream for myself. Untill then I will keep living it through the eyes of CC and the others.

Thanks Voytek, John, and Keith for adding a little something special to the Open this year.

And a special thanks to CC, I cant tell ya how proud I am of you my friend.

SPetty
09-09-2004, 03:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr>Both gallant entries that battled well.

Thanks to Chris and Keith for providing some added pleasure to watching this years Open. <hr /></blockquote>Tap Tap Tap. I would like to thank them all for giving me so much to look forward to and giving me so much entertainment. Thanks all.

Steve Lipsky
09-09-2004, 03:17 PM
Hey Woody. I know you're trying to be supportive, so please don't take this in another vein. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif But Chris Cass is not your run-of-the-mill average player who will ever go around saying he won a match in the US Open. Chris is a legitimate killer - high run in the 160s, I believe, and a slew of wins over top-flight players. He might not be at 100% right now, but Chris in his prime can compete with just about anybody. Chris is always a threat to cash (at least) in any pro tournament he plays, especially when he's at 100%.

I hope I'm not offending you Woody. I swear it's not the vein in which I am writing this. I just know Chris is not happy with not cashing, and the fact that he won two matches in a pro tournament is nothing special to a player of his caliber.

That being said, all of us on the boards share in your pride of Chris. Not so much just because of his wins, but because of all he's been through, all the pressure he had playing in front of the CCB and his sponsors, and because of the friend he is to all of us /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

- Steve

Leviathan
09-09-2004, 03:23 PM
Tap, tap, tap!

AS

Scott Lee
09-09-2004, 04:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Steve Lipsky:</font><hr> Hey Woody.
That being said, all of us on the boards share in your pride of Chris. Not so much just because of his wins, but because of all he's been through, all the pressure he had playing in front of the CCB and his sponsors, and because of the friend he is to all of us /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

- Steve <hr /></blockquote>

Awww heck...CC can't run THREE FRIGGIN' BALLS! LOL Well, maybe he can! LOL...just kidding...and we're ALL very proud of Chris. He is a real fighter!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com (http://www.poolknowledge.com)

Troy
09-09-2004, 04:55 PM
Meanwhile the other 99.9% of us FORUM folks watch the brackets. (Or some such percentage)

I say CONGRATULATIONS !!! for at least being there.

Troy

woody_968
09-09-2004, 05:06 PM
Not to worry Steve, I understand and fully agree with what you are saying. My point was he was at least playing in the open and at least one a couple of matches. It doesnt surprise me that he won a couple matches, and wouldnt have surprised me if he went much farther. It was just my impression that this was his first open that he played in, maybe I was wrong. Just the fact that he played in the open is something to be proud of, I know he can compete /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

stickman
09-09-2004, 09:07 PM
CC, on any given day things may have been different. You'll always be a winner in my book. You used a lot of determination, guts, and plain ol hard work to get there. I'm very proud of you, friend.

Jim

CarolNYC
09-10-2004, 02:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That being said, all of us on the boards share in your pride of Chris. Not so much just because of his wins, but because of all he's been through, all the pressure he had playing in front of the CCB and his sponsors, and because of the friend he is to all of us <hr /></blockquote>

How strong is that??????

Steve,
Your awesome!
Carol~ding-ding-klunk /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif