PDA

View Full Version : CC's Hill Opponent?

Sid_Vicious
09-09-2004, 07:35 PM
What was this guy's name???sid

SPetty
09-09-2004, 09:26 PM
I don't know and I was there! Try looking on the AZB brackets - 2nd bracket, bottom left.

Sid_Vicious
09-10-2004, 04:02 AM
Browser troubles, I can't get that picture to show for me. Thanks anyway...sid

Pizza Bob
09-10-2004, 06:09 AM
Sid:
CC played Marty Ciccia aka: Trenton Marty, from NJ. Barbara and I both know Marty, and while I would have liked to have seen the Cass Man go further, I'm happy for Marty that he got to advance. He's a really nice guy. Be interesting to see how he does against Earl. Go Marty!

Adios,

Pizza Bob

SPetty
09-10-2004, 06:16 AM
Hi Sid,

I have a little more time this morning, so I looked it up for you. Chris' hill-hill victory was over a guy by the name of Bill Hondry. The AZ brackets show a score of 11-6, but it was 11-10.

His second loss was to Marty Ciccia and it was a little more one-sided.

Hope that helps.

Rod
09-10-2004, 08:25 PM
What CC lost? Why,why, why that guy, I'm just gonna have to rough him up a bit. JK CC did a great job there are many that never get a glimpse of that far into the tourney. Tell him good job for me and don't feel let down. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, it's a learning experience either way.

Rod

Sid_Vicious
09-12-2004, 07:43 AM
"many that never get a glimpse of that far into the tourney"

One dominating match won and one going to the hill-hill for a win, I am damded proud! I may be far ahead on this but I hope we get this player representing us again next year, cuz short of my running into a brick wall on my motorcycle, I'm gonna be there to watch! It's a challenge to Chris to prove me wrong ;-) sid