PDA

View Full Version : My Morinig Readying For A Positional Playoff, DOH!

Sid_Vicious
09-12-2004, 07:55 AM
Ok it's Sunday morning and I have a noon appointment to play a match to establish a spot of a primary player in a No. TX corporate event happening in a couple of weeks. I haven't played pool since last weekend except for some instructional sessions with my favorite student and yesterday was consumed with a motorcycle parade ride for a Quinness Book record of 10K bikes, and I felt it like a tired old dog when I got up this AM to work a bit on the home table in preparatioin. All of this isn't really my reason for posting, thing is I am a Dr Pepper drinker to wake myself up for the day, and on my second trip I popped the top, took a sip and WHAT'S THAT!, Bush Lite and not a Pepper. Cold beer at 10am ahead of a match I was focusing to take. This ought to be real interesting, cuz like potato chips, one beer probably won't be the last. It is truly a shock taking a sip expecting sweet soda and getting hit with the suds...sid~~~maybe subconsciously mistake, I do feel "better" now /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

dg-in-centralpa
09-12-2004, 08:42 AM
Sid,
Remember it's "5 o'clock" somewhere. lol

DG - beer- so much more than a breakfast drink