PDA

View Full Version : US Open final $14.95 ???

PQQLK9
09-12-2004, 01:30 PM
I just attempted to order the 7PM final and it was not $4.95 but $14.95.

I passed on this one. I think for the poor quality and uncertainty of the product it ain't worth it. I'm still trying to get credit for the screwed up first match.

Barbara
09-12-2004, 01:38 PM
Dawg,

This Sykora guy is one heck of a prick. Just wait until Rich R and Mrs. Rich R get back to post on him.

I think his first name should be "Imanidiot".

Yeesh!! Good luck with your refunds!!

Barbara

tateuts
09-12-2004, 01:40 PM
Yeah, that's a rip!

I bought the whole broadcast for $39.95. Overall, I am pretty happy with it. The matches have been outstanding - I would do it again.

However, that's not to say they couldn't improve it a lot. It just can't be compared to a television boadcast.

Chris

tateuts
09-12-2004, 01:44 PM
Barbara,

On the A-Z board, a member, "Hemicudas" (He goes by $Bill) bought the $39.95 package and was really vocal, compaining about BCN. Rob unilaterally cancelled the guys subscription and refunded his credit card.

Chris

Wally_in_Cincy
09-14-2004, 06:09 AM
Sykora was too worried about Niels's Coke can getting on tv to worry about his webcast.

I'll explain later.

Rich R.
09-14-2004, 07:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> This Sykora guy is one heck of a prick. Just wait until Rich R and Mrs. Rich R get back to post on him. <hr /></blockquote>
Barbara, since I believe in the old saying that "there is no such thing as bad publicity", I will not be saying a word about this guy. It is obvious, he cares about nothing, but himself.

BTW, Gene spoke to that young lady and they straightened out the whole misunderstanding. No thanks to Mr. Sykora.