PDA

View Full Version : My 3rd Open, CCB'ers, thoughts

Kato
09-13-2004, 08:44 PM
Well I'm home and South Florida has been spared for now. I'm not sure however that Chesapeeke was spared from us /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

First the pool. Again I was disappointed not to see the greatest living pool player in the universe, Sandor Tot!!!! and another few of my favorites, Stalev & Alcano but their were plenty of young guns to watch and enjoy (what happened to Hennesse & Durbin this year?). I got to sweat a Cassman win and McCready as well was extremely entertaining, too bad he scratched on the case 9 in game 21. But Gabe was super solid and strong but I can't help but think that this final was an exact replica of JJ's win last year. I'm going to start going to the towel and powder after every other shot if it means I'll win more matches. We thought after "The Hitman" went up 3-1 in the match for the hotseat that Gabe just loosened up and played terrific. He was the underdog but shot like a complete champion. Certainly didn't hurt that he got every roll imaginable.

CCB tourny and dinner. Where the heck is the Yukon Steakhouse???? Easy to get lost. Good food and drink and a great time full of tons of laughing. Great having Grady there too. He was certainly a gentleman and geniunely seemed pleased to be there. We were certainly pleased to have him.

CCB tourny. Again a fun time but this year I'd like to apologize to my partners. Man, you guys were absolutely terrific and I cost a bunch of you.

This post is about to get insanely long. Cathy and Rich, thanks for everything. I love you guys. Everyone else that participated and put up with me.

Ed, tell Trammy that I'm sorry I didn't get to spend more time. I kept looking but I never saw you guys.

Kato~~~bed time

cueball1950
09-13-2004, 09:11 PM
Kato, the MAN. the party meister. Was great seeing you again this year. hopefully next year you can convince the Big guy to come also. Been missing the VooDoo man. Had a great time as usual. Cannot wait until next year. Keep dry and keep stroking until next year...................mike

9 Ball Girl
09-14-2004, 10:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Ed, tell Trammy that I'm sorry I didn't get to spend more time. I kept looking but I never saw you guys.
<hr /></blockquote>They were sitting right behind you to your right.

Wally_in_Cincy
09-14-2004, 11:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr>

...CCB tourny. Again a fun time but this year I'd like to apologize to my partners. Man, you guys were absolutely terrific and I cost a bunch of you..... <hr /></blockquote>

Me too. I had plenty of excuses ready though. How many times did I say "I really don't play much 9-ball" LOL.

SPetty and I played some Sunday morning and I must have said that at least 12 times /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif