PDA

View Full Version : Thelma and Louise

Tom_In_Cincy
09-13-2004, 09:12 PM
AKA Barbara and SPetty,

What can I say? "WOW" just doesn't seem enough.

And they can play POOL Too!!!

Those two ladies had enough energy and smiles for the entire State of Virginia.

Thanks for making this trip to the US Open a memorable one, to say the least.

It was my pleasure to meet you two.

WesK
09-13-2004, 10:11 PM
When I saw the title, I knew exactly what our subject was.

wes

Rod
09-13-2004, 11:15 PM
Will the real Thelma and Louise stand up. Anyone remember who they were? No matter I suppose, but I do, in comes the new T & L. Still a couple of nice gals, or are they? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Rod

pooltchr
09-14-2004, 05:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> AKA Barbara and SPetty,

What can I say? "WOW" just doesn't seem enough.

And they can play POOL Too!!!

Those two ladies had enough energy and smiles for the entire State of Virginia.

Thanks for making this trip to the US Open a memorable one, to say the least.

It was my pleasure to meet you two.

<hr /></blockquote>

I have to agree totally. In addition, I want to thank Barbara publicly for sharing something with me during the CCB tournament. She did it quietly, and for that reason, I will not expand on it unless she does, but it was something totally unexpected and a VERY gracious gesture on her part!
Thanks, Barbara!!!!!!!

Barbara
09-14-2004, 06:16 AM
The pleasure was OURS!!! It was SO SUPER to FINALLY put a face to your name!! I loved hanging with ya!! Maybe next time we can convince you to play in the tourny!!

Barbara~~~still grinning from last weekend /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
09-14-2004, 06:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr>
I have to agree totally. In addition, I want to thank Barbara publicly for sharing something with me during the CCB tournament. She did it quietly, and for that reason, I will not expand on it unless she does, but it was something totally unexpected and a VERY gracious gesture on her part!
Thanks, Barbara!!!!!!! <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks Steve, but the "gracious gesture" belongs to Wally in Cincy in the first place!! Mrs. Rich R has the list of who won what, so until she shares...

But you enjoy and have fun!! It was a pleasure meeting you, too!!

Barbara~~~sees that pooltchr has recovered from his teaching weekend with CarolNYC... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
09-14-2004, 06:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Will the real Thelma and Louise stand up. Anyone remember who they were? No matter I suppose, but I do, in comes the new T &amp; L. Still a couple of nice gals, or are they? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Rod <hr /></blockquote>

Oh, we're nice!! We're very nice!! From what I can remember of it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Barbara~~~and pass the tequila... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
09-14-2004, 06:32 AM
Uh huh.

Barbara

Rich R.
09-14-2004, 06:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Mrs. Rich R has the list of who won what, so until she shares... <hr /></blockquote>
Since 9 Ball Girl was in charge of the prizes, the list of winners was passed on to her. I assume she will be making it public, as soon as she recovers from a week in VA. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, a number of extra prizes were brought in, on Saturday morning. My wife did not have time to add them to the prize list and they may not be on Wendy's list either. Winners of those prizes will not be available. However, we should have an accurate list of the others. At least I think we should. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
09-14-2004, 07:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Uh huh.

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

LOL

Wally &lt;~~ thinks Wes is cool /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
09-14-2004, 10:50 AM
It was the look on your face that was priceless when Tom placed his hands on your shoulders from behind you. Now that was a Kodak moment.