PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Bush Joke

9 Ball Girl
09-15-2004, 02:13 PM
One night GW Bush is tossing restlessly in his White House bed. He awakens to see George Washington' ghost standing beside him. Bush looks up and asks, "George, what's the best thing I can do to help the country?" "Set an honest and honorable example, just as I did," Washington advises, then fades away.

The next night, Bush is astir again, when he sees the ghost of Thomas Jefferson moving silently around the bedroom. Bush calls out: "Tom, please!**What is the best thing I could do to help the country?" "Respect the Constitution, as I did," Jefferson advises, and then dims from sight.

The third night sleep still evades Bush. He sees the ghost of FDR hovering over his bed. Bush lowers his voice and asks, "Franklin, What is the best thing I could to help the country?" FDR replies, "Help the less fortunate, just as I did," and the he disappears.

Bush still isn't sleeping well the fourth night. He tosses and turns, and suddenly another figure moves out of the shadows. It's the ghost of Abraham Lincoln. "Abe," Bush pleads, "what's the best thing I can do right now to help the country?" Lincoln pauses, then replies, "Go see a play."

dg-in-centralpa
09-15-2004, 03:34 PM
Very Cute!

DG

Ross
09-16-2004, 10:18 AM
Now that really was lol funny! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
09-16-2004, 11:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ross:</font><hr> Now that really was lol funny! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I didn't think so /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Singlemalt
09-16-2004, 12:28 PM
Agreed Wally. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Rich R.
09-16-2004, 06:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Singlemalt:</font><hr> Agreed Wally. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif <hr /></blockquote>
I agree too.

It gives the theatre such a bad image. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Fair_Play
09-16-2004, 09:29 PM
My sense of humor does not extend to the death of a president. This perhaps might be humorous if it was set in Cambodia.

Wally_in_Cincy
09-17-2004, 05:30 AM
If Lincoln had been assasinated in 2004 I can just imagine the questions from a clueless blonde TV reporter:

<font color="blue">Well Mrs. Lincoln, other than that, how did you like the play? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font color>

9 Ball Girl
09-17-2004, 07:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr>I agree too.

It gives the theatre such a bad image. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_inCincy:</font><hr>Well Mrs. Lincoln, other than that, how did you like the play?<hr /></blockquote>

ROFLMAO!!!!