PDA

View Full Version : pictures of the ccb,,,any for sale

cueball1950
09-15-2004, 11:22 PM
was just wondering if anybody had some pictures that they could send me. i will be glad to pay for them. just pm me and let me know how much and i will take care of it right away. and then i can give my snail mail address. Thanks in advance.................................mike

Wally_in_Cincy
09-16-2004, 05:29 AM
Mike,

I'll be getting mine back today. If any of them come out good I'll send you copies. I am going to send SPetty some too.

Eric.
09-16-2004, 06:25 AM
Mike,

For sale? C'mon Mike. I don't have many, but I'll gladly email them to you. PM me.

Eric

Chris Cass
09-16-2004, 06:48 AM
I took one from my room and it's plastic. You'll need to get your own ice cubes but it's yours bud. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

C.C.~~back to normal lol

Rich R.
09-16-2004, 06:53 AM
Mike, when I get around to sorting through mine, I'll burn some to a disk and send it to you. If you choose, you can get them printed locally.

Chris Cass
09-16-2004, 07:28 AM
Rich,

You are so giving. Your a very amazing man and I for one am glad to have you as a friend. Mike, is a good one too.

Regards,

C.C.

SPetty
09-16-2004, 07:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> I'll burn some to a disk and send it to you.<hr /></blockquote>Hi Rich, I'd appreciate that as well if you can find the time. Like Mike, I'd be happy to pay you for your time and supplies.

SPetty
09-16-2004, 07:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> I am going to send SPetty some too. <hr /></blockquote>Thanks, Wally, for thinking of me. I'd really appreciate that!

pooltchr
09-16-2004, 08:22 AM
Rich, (and all the other camera buffs)
I would gladly accept any you would like to share...just forward to my e-mail. Thanks in advance.
Also, I can't believe we didn't find someone to take a pic of the entire group over at CCB3...gotta remember that next year!!
Steve

9 Ball Girl
09-16-2004, 08:28 AM
Doh! That's right! Paul from Inside Pool took a pic of the group last year as well as Rich, I think. Doh!

Wendy~~~slapping hand on head.

Rich R.
09-16-2004, 08:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> I'd appreciate that as well if you can find the time. Like Mike, I'd be happy to pay you for your time and supplies. <hr /></blockquote>
SPetty, when I get them ready, I can easily email you jpg. pictures suitable for viewing or posting on the internet, if you wish.
Mike had mentioned to me, in Va. that he would like some prints. For good quality prints, you need picture files that are much larger than those used on the internet. That is why I will send him a disk.
If you are also interested in printing the pictures, I will be happy to send you a disk, but if you only want them for your computer or the internet, the email jpg. pictures will work.
Let me know which you would like. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
09-16-2004, 10:49 AM
Hey Mike! Who loves ya baby! I got a really nice pic of me and you together on CD (my photo place develops and puts them on CD). I'll post it later because, can you believe that I have to do some work here at work?!

Wally_in_Cincy
09-17-2004, 06:10 AM
Out of 40+ pics I got about 25 or 30 that are worth copying. Will be sending them along soon.

CCB tourney pics are not bad, but I should have used faster film in the arena. If I would use my camera more than twice a year I might remember how to take pics like I used to.

Wally &lt;~~ glad the pic of 9BG and her Frooze-Pop came out good /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9 Ball Girl
09-17-2004, 07:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>Wally &lt;~~ glad the pic of 9BG and her Frooze-Pop came out good /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr /></blockquote>Lemme see, lemme see, lemme see!!!

Wendy~~~enjoyed yet another Frooze Pop yesterday!

Wally_in_Cincy
09-17-2004, 08:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>Wally &lt;~~ glad the pic of 9BG and her Frooze-Pop came out good /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr /></blockquote>Lemme see, lemme see, lemme see!!!

Wendy~~~enjoyed yet another Frooze Pop yesterday! <hr /></blockquote>

Sorry, I am an analog dinosaur, but I will mail you a copy.

Actually I will get someone to scan it, along with a couple others.