PDA

View Full Version : YO!!!!! HAROLD ACOSTA YOU OK

cueball1950
09-16-2004, 10:17 PM
hi harold my new friend. was just wondering if everything is ok with you. I know tropical storm Jeanne just passed over Puerto Rico and i want to make sure that you are doing ok and that everything is fine. So please let me know. Wendy,,,could you call his cell and find out for me/us here on the board..............................mike

Harold Acosta
09-16-2004, 10:30 PM
Tropical Storm hit us yesterday. Started at about 10 in the morning, ended today at about 4:00 am. The damn thing was going 6 to 8 miles per hour. Crossed Puerto Rico from the Southeast trough the Northwest. Two deaths, numerous road blocks, 3 bridges collapsed, about 5 or 6 rivers over their banks. In some places up to 17 inches of rain. About 6 towns with over 14 inches of rain; therefore the collapsing of bridges and the overflowing. We were without power since yesterday at 10 am until tonight at 8:30 pm but we had water in our town. Some people were not that lucky with power and water. Some are still in the dark with no water because of the blackouts.

Will go to work tomorrow. Everything OK with me and the family. No family or friend in trouble up to now. We will know more tomorrow.

....and thanks for the gifts my friend.

Harold Acosta - Cheerleader of the Puerto Rican Contingent

cueball1950
09-16-2004, 11:21 PM
glad to hear that you are ok my friend. And my friend, the gifts were my pleasure to give you. I hope that you enjoy them....................................mike