PDA

View Full Version : wei table thing - START(bla bla)

DeadStrokeMan
09-18-2004, 08:46 PM
I have installed shockwave latest - and when I view pages such as:
http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ccb&Number=121038&page=&vi ew=&sb=&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

all I see is this START( bla bla) thing - I presume a "shockwave" image should be in that slot? The link to the wei page then follows:
http://endeavor.med.nyu.edu/~wei/pool/pooltable2.html

And that page just shows a pool table with initial rack.

What am I missing to make this happen?

PQQLK9
09-18-2004, 09:05 PM
Copy everything From (including)"start" to "end" and paste in in the Wei pool table.You will have to click on "paste" 3 times.
Read the help section on the Wei pool table site.
HTH

cueball1950
09-18-2004, 09:21 PM
i have been posting on this board for a couple of years or so and i still cannot figure it out. i can go there and move the balls around to where i want them but being computer stupid like i am i have just given up on it. maybe someday someone will show me the real way to do it.....mike

Nostroke
09-18-2004, 11:28 PM
Hey Mike - after you have moved the balls around like you want just click the little 'copy' button, now to show people your shot just hit edit and paste in say a post like this and voila

START(
%AN7O5%BL7P8%CJ5O4%DL7N1%EY0T2%FK6P1%GK6N8%HQ6V0%I L7O4%JK6M5
%KJ5P7%LJ5N2%MK6Q4%NJ5R0%OJ5M0%Pg9V9
)END

You get that funny crap above which represents the shot you/I laid out. For someone to see it they now have to copy (hilite-then Edit/Copy) ALL the above including Start and End and go to the Table and hit the paste button ( i think they make you hit paste 2 more times-you'll see) and the shot appears on the table. I hope that does it for you. good luck

Nostroke
09-19-2004, 11:08 AM
Where is everybody? I went to bed, slept 8 hours and not a single new post!!

DeadStrokeMan
09-19-2004, 07:18 PM
Thanx all - I got it now /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
09-20-2004, 05:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> i have been posting on this board for a couple of years or so and i still cannot figure it out. i can go there and move the balls around to where i want them but being computer stupid like i am i have just given up on it. maybe someday someone will show me the real way to do it.....mike <hr /></blockquote>

Mike, did you figure it out yet? Don't give up. It's a neat tool. And don't feel stupid, it took me at least a year to get it to work.