PDA

View Full Version : new kid on the block

pool9172
09-18-2004, 09:20 PM
Hey every one. I guess i'm the new kid on the block. I was looking at some of the pictures that were posted about your CCB outing in Virginia and it looks like a good time was had by all. I hope some day I get a chance to go and meet every one. Mike's been trying to get me to go to the US Open with him for years but something always seems to come up and I'm not able to go. I hope to be able to go next year god willing. My favorite game is nineball but I like to play straight pool and 1 pocket also and can usually be counted on to find some mischief to get into when ever I visit our local pool halls. I think on that note i'll close lol. Just one other thing i'd like to mention. I don't know if Mike has said anything but I know that he hasn't been feeling very well lately. I hope you feel better soon Mike and get back to playing more.
Take care all
TOM.......

cueball1950
09-18-2004, 09:52 PM
Tom...like i said in another post welcoming you to the board. it is mine and our pleasure having you post on here. I know with your vast knowledge of cues and pool....lol...you will be an asset to us all. hopefully i will get back to feeling better but for right now i have things to take care of that are more important... see you soon.................................mike

Tom_In_Cincy
09-18-2004, 09:57 PM
I have known Mike aka Cueball1950 for about 4 years, seems there is always something wrong with him... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

One thing I will say about Mike, he LOVEs billiards and all the people that care about the game.

I don't know what the US Open would be like without Mike.

If you are a friend of Mike's, your my friend also.

Glad you are here.