PDA

View Full Version : Valley Forge

cueball1950
09-19-2004, 07:42 PM
Ok the open is over. Time to start thinking about VF. So who is going and what are the dates for it Barb. If anybody knows, it has got to be barbara. So spil the beans lady..................see ya there...hopefully......mike

Jimmy B
09-20-2004, 12:56 AM
Yes

JB

CarolNYC
09-20-2004, 02:14 AM
Mike,
I thinks its March 17th-20th, but we'll wait to get confirmation from Barb!

Carol~likes the distinguished look of Mikes beard! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rich R.
09-20-2004, 02:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Mike,
I thinks its March 17th-20th, but we'll wait to get confirmation from Barb!

Carol~likes the distinguished look of Mikes beard! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

The 2005 Billiards Expo is definitely March 17-20. At least that is what it says in the 2004 show program. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, I hope to be there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Doctor_D
09-20-2004, 03:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> Ok the open is over. Time to start thinking about VF. So who is going and what are the dates for it Barb. If anybody knows, it has got to be barbara. So spil the beans lady..................see ya there...hopefully......mike <hr /></blockquote>

Good morning Mike:

March the 17th through the 20th, 2005 are the dates for the Super Billiards Expo next year.

The Billiards Workbook, with the CCB sign in sheet and message board, will be in Booths # 32 and 33.

Dr. D.

catscradle
09-20-2004, 04:05 AM
Lord willin' and the creeks don't rise, I'll be there.

Super Billiards Expo (http://www.superbilliardsexpo.com/)

Barbara
09-20-2004, 06:41 AM
Mike,

The Valley Forge Expo dates for next year are March 16th-20th, 2005. Remember, it's now a four day event.

Barbara

Rich R.
09-20-2004, 06:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Mike,

March 16th-20th, 2005. Remember, it's now a four day event. <hr /></blockquote>
Let me see, that is 16, 17, 18 ,19 and 20.
That looks like 5 days to me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara, it is time for your morning coffee. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I believe it is Thursday, the 17th through Sunday, the 20th. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
However, you may be getting there on Wednesday, the 16th, and there is probably a charity event that evening.

BLACKHEART
09-20-2004, 07:03 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gifIf it started on the 16th &amp; ended on the 20th that would be FIVE DAYS, wouldn't it???????...JER

Barbara
09-20-2004, 07:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Mike,

March 16th-20th, 2005. Remember, it's now a four day event. <hr /></blockquote>
Let me see, that is 16, 17, 18 ,19 and 20.
That looks like 5 days to me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara, it is time for your morning coffee. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I believe it is Thursday, the 17th through Sunday, the 20th. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
However, you may be getting there on Wednesday, the 16th, and there is probably a charity event that evening. <hr /></blockquote>Rich,

That's what P&amp;B mag shows!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif Maybe they are figuring the Charity event in, but last year we didn't have one because the WPBA was elsewhere.

Barbara

Rich R.
09-20-2004, 08:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr>That's what P&amp;B mag shows!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif Maybe they are figuring the Charity event in, but last year we didn't have one because the WPBA was elsewhere. <hr /></blockquote>
Barbara, I got the dates right out of last years program. Otherwise, I would have never disputed your dates. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Also, there was a charity event last year, on Wednesday evening. The men pro players participated. I only know this, because it was the first time I was ever there for the charity event. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9 Ball Girl
09-20-2004, 08:45 AM
We'll be there again this year.

DennyS
09-20-2004, 10:59 AM
I'm looking forward to being there also. I had such a great time last year.

dg-in-centralpa
09-20-2004, 05:37 PM
Mike,
I will be there from Thursday thru Saturday. We will meet this time. I guarantee it.

Duane - turn on tune in drop out