PDA

View Full Version : New Brunswick 7' Tahoe

cnw20
09-20-2004, 08:31 AM
Been looking all around at new and used and found an established (30 years) local guy who can sell me a Brunswick Tahoe with everything (Belgian balls and decent cues) and setup for around $2K. It includes Brunswick's special offer of the pool chair too.

I can also get a 2 year old used American Heritage (not sure what model, owner lost paperwork) for about $1200 but I would then have to pay $250 to get it moved and setup.

Which deal is better? How valuable is it having an established dealer nearby? Thanks.

table_tech
09-20-2004, 04:53 PM
i think you would benefit more to buy the brunswick table now and also in the future if you ever choose to re-sell and get a bigger table.more than likely a dealer that has been around for thirty yrs is wise enuff to take care of its installers,its a safer gamble then buying a used table with no paperwork/no warranty and a lesser re-sell vaule.

BooBoo
09-21-2004, 05:08 AM
A new Brunswick Tahoe according to their website retails for $1749 with 3/4" slate unframed and $1999 with 1" slate framed. As far as the chair goes that is supposed to be a promo item. Nice perk though.Make sure what you are getting and get your moneys worth.

JimS
09-21-2004, 05:20 AM
I'd go with the established dealer assuming that he will provide good after sale service. If you are close to the Indiana/Ky border check out Diamond.....or check them out anyway /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Get him to throw in a table cover, a couple dozen Master chalks, maybe a red circle cue ball, a scrap of cloth for a break pad.

cnw20
09-21-2004, 05:31 AM
Thank you all - I will be buying the Brunswick.