PDA

View Full Version : Grady

Grady
09-20-2004, 10:06 AM
Barbara, at the CCB dinner at the Open, was nice enough to tell me about a "Mr. Ingrate" who had good software for tournament byes and doing the draw, etc. Since my next event has several disciplines, I'd sure like to speak with this person. Thanks a lot in advance,

Grady

Barbara
09-20-2004, 10:11 AM
Grady,

Mr. Ingrate's (aka Dave Syrja) pool tournament software will do everything!!

Dave's website (http://www.davespooltools.com)

It was great to meet you and Randi at the CCB dinner!!

Barbara

Grady
09-20-2004, 01:40 PM
Thanks, Barbara
I went to his site and it looks like he probably has everything I need. And once again, Randi and I had a wonderful time at the CCB dinner and meeting you good people.

Chris Cass
09-20-2004, 03:20 PM
Hi Grady,

I for one was very mappy to have you attend the dinner with Randi. I admire you a great deal. I might not always agree with your positions in certain subjects or even understand them totaly. The one thing I do admire you for is the balls to say them and to heck with the norm.

You stand behind what you say and aren't afraid to say them. I also admire your matching up. You were so quick to see the move coming that one day and added to the mix. Your sharp as a tack buddy. BTW, I thought you were toatally right in your accessment of the situation. I thought what you said was really on edge but weak as I am I would have backed you 100%. The guy was smart not making a move and you were right in your call too. He was a little girl. lol

Your amazing. Oh, before I forget. I'm interested in talking a bit with you on what you mentioned I needed the help in. Thanks for bringing that up BTW.

My love to Miss Randi and see you soon,

C.C.~~so happy that the dinner went great. I never had so much fun till this Open. I am still so happy about the entire time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mr Ingrate
09-21-2004, 09:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Grady:</font><hr> Barbara, at the CCB dinner at the Open, was nice enough to tell me about a "Mr. Ingrate" who had good software for tournament byes and doing the draw, etc. Since my next event has several disciplines, I'd sure like to speak with this person. Thanks a lot in advance,
Grady <hr /></blockquote>
Grady,

I replied to your email earlier today. For those of you who are curious about my new Pool Tournament Director software, it is designed for larger tournaments than my previous software, The Pool Tournament Manager.

You can download the "Director" from my site (http://www.davespooltools.com) and then install it on your computer. It requires Windows and Internet explorer v6 or later. The install creates a temporary activation key to give you a 30 day trial. Please read the documentation which can be accessed from the drop-down help menu.

I hope you will all accept this as information rather than a blatant plug for my software. I try not to use this forum as a selling tool although I'm not sure I always succeed.