PDA

View Full Version : A FINE GENTLEMAN AND A RARE POOL INSTRUCTOR

randyg
09-22-2004, 03:52 PM
CUE-TECH Pool School would like to thank Mr. Scott Lee for the tremendous past four days that Scott spent with us in school.

According to our "Student Feedback Forms", Scott taught with great passion and knowledge. Our students were in good hands.

According to our "Instructor's Reports", we witnessed a very rare individual. An established top level Instructor who is still trying to upgrade his teaching fundamentals and expand his teaching phylosophy. Congratulations Scott!

CUE-TECH is proud to have Scott as their newest member of their World Wide "SPF" Family. In addition, Scott has also qualified to join a very elite group of BCA Instructors, the BCA ADVANCED LEVEL. Cudos!

I personally look forward to teaching this great sport of billiards right along side of Scott for many years to come.......randyg

Cueless Joey
09-22-2004, 04:06 PM
Randy please tell us something we don't already know. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Scott, congrats. Scott, thank you for taking care of a friend of mine as well. You know who. He could not thank me enough for hooking him up with you as he was lost in pool physics with another instructor. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif You simplified the game to him.
We still need to go out and eat some nasty raw fish.
Congrats again. Not that I'm surprised. LOL
Randy, I wish I can visit your academy as well.

DennyS
09-22-2004, 04:44 PM
Congrats Scott , this doesn't surprise me I've always thought you were a top notch Instructor and friend.

Frank_Glenn
09-22-2004, 05:20 PM
I couldn't agree more. Way to go Scott.
Frank

Scott Lee
09-22-2004, 05:21 PM
Randy...Thanks for the kind words. I've enjoying teaching with you and your instructors at every opportunity, and this one was even better! I also look forward to working together for many years. BTW, do you have any traveling pool schools planned for the west coast anytime soon? If so, I'd like to participate.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com (http://www.poolknowledge.com)

Tom_In_Cincy
09-22-2004, 05:33 PM
Randy and Scott OWN this board.
They both have die-hard Friends here and are both a credit to the Pocket Billiard industry.

When ya'll coming to Sacramento?

SPetty
09-22-2004, 05:54 PM
Howdy randyg,

Funny... Scott was singing your praises as well! Glad to see y'all hooked up together so well.

BTW - what's "SPF"? Super Pool Freaks? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

(Sorry I made him late on Sunday... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

randyg
09-22-2004, 07:05 PM
SCOTT: Cue-Tech has a school scheduled in San Diego on Nov. 5-6-7. When we leave there we meander to Las Vegas for the BCA National 9-Ball Championships. There is a week in-between where we might be able to set up another school on the West Coast. I will check with some of my contacts up and down the coast. Tell me if this fits your schedule.......randyg

Chris Cass
09-22-2004, 08:38 PM
Hi Randy,

IMHO I think both you and Scott are the best kept secrets in the billiards community.

Regards,

C.C.

stickman
09-23-2004, 02:49 AM
Scott is one of the finest individuals I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I was very disappointed to have missed him by about an half hour. If I had been home, I could have hooked up with him for a couple of hours or so, enroute from Dallas to Chicago. A very rare individual, indeed! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Scott Lee
09-23-2004, 07:53 AM
Randy...That sounds great. I will definitely plan it into my schedule. I also have several contacts in California, and will see if anyone is interested in participating in a pool school around that time frame. Count me in! Perhaps there might be enough interest in Las Vegas, as well!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com (http://www.poolknowledge.com)

pooltchr
09-23-2004, 08:41 AM
Randy,
You are so correct. I got to spend a few hours with Scott this month when he called me when passing through town. I think my game improved just through osmosis from being around him!!!
I need to plan some time with you for my upgrade work. Can you send me your schedule so we can get that done. All my required paperwork was maile in to Colorado last week.
Thanks
Steve

LivinGr8
09-23-2004, 10:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote randyg:</font><hr> CUE-TECH...Scott taught with great passion and knowledge. Our students were in good hands...we witnessed a very rare individual... Congratulations Scott!
CUE-TECH is proud to have Scott as their newest member of their World Wide "SPF" Family. In addition, Scott has also qualified to join a very elite group of BCA Instructors, the BCA ADVANCED LEVEL. Cudos!...randyg <hr /></blockquote>

After meeting Scott in person, I realized that I was in the company of a very talented and courteous individual. I had an opportunity to be taught, and missed it this time. "I won't let that happen again."
I am planning for your return, Scott. It was really a treat to meet you informally at Petty Point. Just wish I could have stayed for the evening "live show".
In the future...

"I'll learn a thing or two from you, Scott"

SPetty
09-23-2004, 10:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> BTW - what's "SPF"? Super Pool Freaks? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif<hr /></blockquote>Really, seriously, what's "SPF"? Anybody?

pooltchr
09-23-2004, 10:46 AM
SPetty,
Check my signature line
Steve

Wally_in_Cincy
09-23-2004, 11:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> BTW - what's "SPF"? Super Pool Freaks? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif<hr /></blockquote>Really, seriously, what's "SPF"? Anybody? <hr /></blockquote>

Sun Protection Factor /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bsmutz
09-23-2004, 11:34 AM
If you get some time on your way home from California/Vegas, Scott, I am near Portland, OR and would like to take advantage of your services. I might be able to get a group together or book a day for myself. Thanks,
Bill

Deeman2
09-23-2004, 12:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bsmutz:</font><hr> If you get some time on your way home from California/Vegas, Scott, I am near Portland, OR and would like to take advantage of your services. I might be able to get a group together or book a day for myself. Thanks,
Bill <hr /></blockquote>

You will not be sorry, Bill. Scott is the real deal and will help your game, no matter the level.

Deeman

randyg
09-23-2004, 01:11 PM
STEVE: I will be in Florida in Feb. Otherwise do the same thing Scott did, come on in.....randyg

Scott Lee
09-23-2004, 02:22 PM
Bill...Check your PM's

Scott Lee