PDA

View Full Version : Makes Me Want to Nuke Some Scum Off the Earth ....

SpiderMan
09-23-2004, 06:40 AM
I downloaded and watched the short video of Eugene Armstrong's beheading (murder) last night. If this is supposed to turn us against fighting terrorists, I can't see how. I came away with my blood boiling, and ready to kill 'em all if there was just a way to sort them out first.

That 1-minute clip was easily the most gruesome reality I've seen. The killer walks up behind Armstrong, plunges his fingers into the guy's eye sockets for a good grip, pulls his head back, and begins sawing through his neck with a knife. He didn't stop struggling until the spine was completely severed, still screaming from his windpipe long after the throat was cut.

SpiderMan

Wally_in_Cincy
09-23-2004, 06:49 AM
Smelly pigs.

Welcome to the 7th century /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

UWPoolGod
09-23-2004, 07:13 AM
Yeah I watched the full thing a few days ago...luckily I did not have speakers but still gruesome. You couldn't pay me enough to live in Baghdad for work. I know he wanted to help his family out but can't do that now. I'd have put up a fight and got shot before letting them get that kind of satisfaction.

nAz
09-23-2004, 09:16 AM
Makes you want to turn the place into glass huh? thank god were not that crazy here, yet.

SM that one was the worse i have seen, its too bad that it will probably not be the freaking last. I wish all those civilians would get out of there, they can't possibly be making enough money to that work.

nhp
09-24-2004, 02:47 AM
[censored] nuking them, I say we make a new law that any terrorists found guilty of beheading, or other gruesome murders are subject to the worst possible torture you could imagine, for like 6 months straight before they are put to death. Then they can go to hell and have it about 1000x worse for the rest of eternity.