PDA

View Full Version : Dolly voted out!

Cueless Joey
09-23-2004, 08:51 PM
I can't believe it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
She was the cutest but was too goodie-goodie with everyone.

cueball1950
09-23-2004, 09:58 PM
DOLLY WHO?????????

highsea
09-23-2004, 09:59 PM
This must be a tv show??

Cueless Joey
09-24-2004, 12:50 AM
Survivor.
Sorry.

Wally_in_Cincy
09-24-2004, 05:54 AM
I jumped up from the couch screaming "Noooooo..." /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm not sure I have a reason to continue watching now. This is not starting off as the best season ever /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

A bunch of dumb buff guys and the usual assortment of hot chicks and lady truck driver types /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I like the drill sargeant though

Wally_in_Cincy
09-24-2004, 10:29 AM
The consensus on the Survivor message baord I read was that she was indecisive and that was her downfall.

http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/survivor9/images/survivors/dolly/upper_bio.jpg

SpiderMan
09-27-2004, 09:07 AM
I thought survivor happened several years ago. Are they doing it again?

SpiderMan

SPetty
09-27-2004, 09:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> I thought survivor happened several years ago. Are they doing it again? <hr /></blockquote>BWAAHAAHAHAHA! This is like the <font color="red">ninth</font color> time they've done it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

catscradle
09-27-2004, 10:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> I thought survivor happened several years ago. Are they doing it again? <hr /></blockquote>BWAAHAAHAHAHA! This is like the <font color="red">ninth</font color> time they've done it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Geeeez and I haven't seen one. You know what though, they could do another 9 and I still wouldn't see it. However, I do think it would be an excellent story line for an episode of "The Simpsons" for Homer to be on a reality TV show.
Cat. &lt;== Proud to say he has seen no more than 5 minutes of any "reality" show.