PDA

View Full Version : Get to see Robles & Dallas West play 14.1 today >>

Snyder1
09-24-2004, 04:44 AM
NJ state straight pool tournament (hoping those two will meet in the finals on sunday) - I'm going with the old man - love to see him do it again. Anybody going ?

JS

#### leonard
09-24-2004, 07:01 AM
Where is it?####

Snyder1
09-24-2004, 07:16 AM
Comet Billiards ... Parsippany, NJ

Eric.
09-24-2004, 07:17 AM
This tourney runs all weekend at Comet Billiards in Parsippany (sp) NJ. It's run by Jack Colavita, invitational only and usually brings some of the countries best straight poolers.

Eric >luvs that Dallas slip stroke

Steve Lipsky
09-24-2004, 07:41 AM
I just want to wish the best of luck to all competing this weekend... I have to miss it this year due to a family wedding.

It's a super event. Outside of the US Open, it's the most professionally-run tournament I've ever played. The owners, Bill and Marcia, basically donate the room (and it's a beautiful room) for the weekend.

Oh my God, I'm so depressed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

- Steve

Barbara
09-24-2004, 07:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Steve Lipsky:</font><hr> I just want to wish the best of luck to all competing this weekend... I have to miss it this year due to a family wedding. <hr /></blockquote>

That's a shame, Steve. Now if Maidhof can get past Barouty, he'll have a good chance to pull it off.

Does anyone have the complete list of players??

Barbara

Eric.
09-24-2004, 09:53 AM
Steve,

What kind of poolplayer are you?! You're supposed to neglect family and all that other frivolous stuff and play the tourney!

Have fun, enjoy the food and drink.

Eric

#### leonard
09-24-2004, 11:13 AM
Eric if you go to the tourney tell Jack Colivita and Dallas West I said hello. It is 30+ years since Dallas and I sat at the Bar at the Roosevelt Hotel enjoying Beers and Talk.####

Eric.
09-24-2004, 01:05 PM
Sure Butch. I might go on Sunday.

Eric