PDA

View Full Version : Ok, this IS a bit surprising

Ross
09-24-2004, 10:52 AM
Bill O'Reilly in interview with Mike Wallace:

O'Reilly, long a favorite of conservatives, surprised Wallace with some of his views on political issues.

He said he is pro-gun control, against the death penalty, for civil unions and for gay adoption (as a last resort instead of state custody). And O'Reilly said he's not necessarily voting for President Bush this November.

"I've known (Democratic presidential nominee John) Kerry for 25 years. He's a patriot. I'm listening to what he has to say," he tells Wallace.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/09/24/showbuzz/index.html (where you will also find out that Cynthia Nixon from Sex in the City is currently lesbian..)

Wally_in_Cincy
09-24-2004, 11:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ross:</font><hr> ....Cynthia Nixon from Sex in the City is currently lesbian..)
<hr /></blockquote>

Shocking, absolutely shocking. I never would have guessed /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ross
09-24-2004, 11:05 AM
Yeah, but now that you have guessed, you can picture it can't you? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
09-24-2004, 08:11 PM
In another odd twist, I heard on the radio tonight that the CEO of Viacom which owns CBS says he is voting for Bush, although I wonder if perhaps the statement was to try to counter some of the "liberal bias" issues CBS is dealing with these days.

highsea
09-24-2004, 09:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> ... although I wonder if perhaps the statement was to try to counter some of the "liberal bias" issues CBS is dealing with these days. <hr /></blockquote>Or maybe he is pissed at the dems for scamming CBS?