PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again

Kato
09-25-2004, 10:18 AM
Stupid storm.

Just heard on the news they are evacuating the Florida Keys. Where the heck are they supposed to go.

I was supposed to go buy a new car today but alas, everything is closed and the storm is getting close to our shores.

Darn hurricanes.

Kato

Wally_in_Cincy
09-25-2004, 10:29 AM
Bummer of a summer for the "Sunshine State"

Question: "What kind of car are you buying?"

Answer: "Probably one with coconut dents" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sorry dude. Hurricanes suck badly /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kato
09-25-2004, 04:03 PM
I'm getting a Lancer, Wally. Not the Evo but the best of the regular, mine will go for around $19,500.

I just called my buddy Jackpot George. Unfortunately he's already lost his power and the weather is starting to get a little ugly as this monster comes closer to shore.

Kato

cueball1950
09-25-2004, 04:57 PM
Kato my friend. Stay safe. you and everybody in Fla are in my prayers. So stay dry and keep safe...................mike

mred477
09-25-2004, 07:01 PM
I'm moving back to Indiana.

Will

UWPoolGod
09-27-2004, 09:18 AM
I thought it was funny when I was checking ebay last week for trucks/SUVs. Looked at a nice Chevrolet Avalanche in Texas. The headlines were like: Clean, low miles, one owner, NO FLOOD DAMAGE. LOL. Never buy a car from a state that could have flood damage. HAHA...or never buy a car on ebay.

eg8r
09-27-2004, 09:52 AM
Hey RJ,

Hope you made it through the storm alright. Same for everyone else on the board.

We made it through all right. We lost power for about 12 hours. There is also a leak on one side of the house, so I need to find it. Other than that we made it through pretty luckily.

eg8r