PDA

View Full Version : JPNEWT -Billiards Workbook- NY State Championship!

CarolNYC
09-28-2004, 02:43 AM
October 2-3rd ,is the NY State 9-ball Championship,WPBA qualifier for U.S. Open in Albuequerque,being held at Pocket Billiard Lounge in Binghamton ,N.Y.

I havent been there since last year, but I hear the new owners re-did the whole place!

It seems theres quite alot of raffle items at this event:

Meucci Sneaky Pete autographed by Loree Jon
Billiards Workbook
NY Steak&Seafood Gift Certificate
Stealth Jump cue
Caps,BCA rule books

And ,I just received an email ,that Jerry Eick (BLACKHEART) has also donated a cue, valued at over 500.00 dollars!

So, I wanna say THANK-YOU ,to Jerry for that donation for the JPNEWT tour-thats awesome!

Also, if anyone lives in the area and has the time to stop by, it would be wonderful to meet or see you again,right Mike? (can't wait)

And the raffles are only a buck-a-piece,not bad,not bad at all! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So, I hope some of you can come,if not, stay well and take care-Im sure we'll see eachother at another event!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Thank you to Dr. Diana Sorrentino and the Billiards Workbook for making this a great event!

Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ras314
09-28-2004, 11:41 AM
Carol,

There is also the New Mexico open 9 ball tournament at Corner Pockets in Albuquerque Oct 16 and 17. $100 entry due by 7 PM the 15th and players meeting the 15th. $3500 added.

Come over a few days earliy if you get the chance, good way to earn some expense money. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cueball1950
09-28-2004, 03:15 PM
Gee Carol. you gave away my secret. I was going to shave my beard and wear a wig and 6" heels.just to enter..lol..it will be good to see all of you again....................mike

CarolNYC
09-29-2004, 02:23 AM
Well Mike,
That would of been all good BUT, theres certain characteristics that you just can't hide-the look of warmth in your eyes and that beautiful smile would of been a dead giveaway-
BUSTED /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CarolNYC
09-29-2004, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Come over a few days earliy if you get the chance <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Ras,
Oh boy, that would be wonderful,but I can't! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I love Albuequerque-it is so beautiful and the people are absolutely wonderful!
My flight comes in early on Weds. so at least I'll have SOME time to just hang before the players meeting! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks so much for the info and invite-good luck with the tournament and hopefully I'll see you at the Sandia /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Carol

Rich R.
09-29-2004, 03:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> I was going to shave my beard and wear a wig and 6" heels.just to enter. <hr /></blockquote>
I would make the trip, to see that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
09-29-2004, 06:42 PM
Zing!!

For Spetty... Come play with us, come play, come play, come play...

Barbara~~~doing Sinatra to these words...

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> October 2-3rd ,is the NY State 9-ball Championship,WPBA qualifier for U.S. Open in Albuequerque,being held at Pocket Billiard Lounge in Binghamton ,N.Y.

I havent been there since last year, but I hear the new owners re-did the whole place!

It seems theres quite alot of raffle items at this event:

Meucci Sneaky Pete autographed by Loree Jon
Billiards Workbook
NY Steak&amp;Seafood Gift Certificate
Stealth Jump cue
Caps,BCA rule books

And ,I just received an email ,that Jerry Eick (BLACKHEART) has also donated a cue, valued at over 500.00 dollars!

So, I wanna say THANK-YOU ,to Jerry for that donation for the JPNEWT tour-thats awesome!

Also, if anyone lives in the area and has the time to stop by, it would be wonderful to meet or see you again,right Mike? (can't wait)

And the raffles are only a buck-a-piece,not bad,not bad at all! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So, I hope some of you can come,if not, stay well and take care-Im sure we'll see eachother at another event!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Thank you to Dr. Diana Sorrentino and the Billiards Workbook for making this a great event!

<hr /></blockquote>