PDA

View Full Version : Kerry's new tan

Wally_in_Cincy
09-28-2004, 12:37 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc55.htm

KERRY ON ORANGE ALERT: SKIN TRANSITION ON EVE OF DEBATE

Just days before Dem presidential hopeful John Kerry is set to take the stage in a debate opener projected to be seen by 70 million, photos show the senator dramatically taking on color.

Is it the late September Wisconsin sun during debate prep that has turned Kerry's face to rich pumpkin-colored hues?

Or has he been campaigning in the rust-belt?

Kerry advisers defend the sudden deep tan transition, noting how it simply was from a game of flag football last Friday in Bedford, Mass.

But the College Democrats who met Kerry were surprised by his rich tan glow -- before the game even began, the HARVARD CRIMSON reports.

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/news/img/sep04/kerry1092704.jpg

eg8r
09-28-2004, 01:29 PM
All he needs done now is his nails. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8rs

hondo
09-29-2004, 05:31 AM
He's just red-faced over all the mud-slinging the
Republicans have done.

Fair_Play
09-29-2004, 06:19 AM
The ppor guy. He is just setting himself up with a little insurance, just in case he doesn't win the election. Should that heppen, he plans to file a claim with the VA due to exposure to Agent Orange in Cambodia on his ultra Top Secret mission to commit atrocities!

hondo
09-29-2004, 10:10 AM
How did you come up with the handle "FAIRplay?"

Fair_Play
09-29-2004, 10:36 AM
Hello Hondo,

Shucks, guess I need a fresh coat of camo paint.. guess the handle is kinda sorta in the vein of "If it is fair for them, should be fair for me" Guess my attempt to hide my far right fringe mindset isn't working too well.

In my view, it is the man, not the party, after all, JFK (not JFKH) was a Democrat.. if alive today he could easily be a right wing radio talk show host... things change.

Kerry-Heinz just burns my a**.. I would not vote for the guy if his stated positions dovetailed completely with my values. I have some problems with Bush, especially his "Open the Border to Al Quaida" Policy, and a few others. Hoping this will self correct in time. But Kerry, he is IMHO perfectly capable of being President of a three dollar bill factory. Again, IMHO the guy is brilliant, educated, and knowledgeable, Problem is, he is also a few other things, and I have seen far too many people like him in my life to have any comfort zone at all with what I see as his agenda.

One of the most valued things in the military, and in life, is loyalty. I see that Kerry has loyalty to one thing, and one thing only, a quest for power at any price, an arrogance that is unbridled. I do not trust anything he says. John F. Kerry-Heinz "I do not fall down" a hero in his own mind. There can only be one reason that he has not released his military records, and that is to protect himself. If they were real, he would gain immensely from their release. Forget about the non-existent 'trip to Cambodia' and the home movies... this guys entire life is one big lie. (IMO) A picture of him snatching an unwilling Edwards kid, to pan for the news camera... one tiny piece of a big flawed puzzle.

All the best,

Fair Play

hondo
09-29-2004, 12:21 PM
Good post, FP. To be perfectly honest with you, both
candidates are probably in the pocket of the Council
of Foreign Relations and we're all just pissing in the
wind. I would love to have a SERIOUS 3rd choice.
Cheers, Hondo

Fair_Play
09-29-2004, 01:57 PM
Hondo,

and you make a far better point.

It would be nice if we had a change in our government from a two party system that tends to mirror multi-national business and spends far too much time concentrating on re-election. A third party would introduce perhaps more of the same, but might just give a real different point of view - while be British system of taking a vote of confidence in the leader might be interesting also, it is good to have stability... what the answer is I do not know, but the status quo would likely resist violently any change at all. With our nation now divided pretty much evenly (take the road on the right - no, take the road on the left) it is not easy.

Leadership does matter. In California, the right wingers are upset with Schwarzeneger because he is compromising - the left wingers upset because he does not understnad that handouts are the only answer.. that might be simplistic, but that's is how I see it. Progress can be made, and maddeningly obvious mistakes can be endless supported.

All the Best,

Fair Play

pooltchr
09-29-2004, 06:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fair_Play:</font><hr> It would be nice if we had a change in our government from a two party system that tends to mirror multi-national business and spends far too much time concentrating on re-election. A third party would introduce perhaps more of the same, but might just give a real different point of view<hr /></blockquote>

Unfortunately, the two major parties in this country have one thing in common. Neither wants to see this happen, and both will take whatever steps they can to prevent it. Over the past few years, small alternative parties have come together, but none has been able to make serious inroads into the system. Many people (myself included) would love to be able to cast a vote for a legitimate Libertarian candidate, but at this point, that would probably be the same as voting for a Democratic candidate in most cases.
The good thing is that as the Democrats and Republicans continue to run this country into the ground, maybe we will see that change.
JMHO
Steve

Wally_in_Cincy
09-30-2004, 05:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr>

... Over the past few years, small alternative parties have come together, but none has been able to make serious inroads into the system....

<font color="blue">They probably never will. If some parts of the Libertarian philosophy becomes popular one or both of the parties will co-opt them for their own. This would actually be a good thing in a way because the Libertarians have a lot of good ideas. </font color>

...The good thing is that as the Democrats and Republicans continue to run this country into the ground, maybe we will see that change.

<font color="blue"> We can only hope </font color>
<hr /></blockquote>

Wally_in_Cincy
09-30-2004, 05:46 AM
The secret has been revealed.

He's been using <font color="orange">Floppertone </font color>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Eric.
09-30-2004, 07:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> The secret has been revealed.

He's been using <font color="orange">Floppertone </font color>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif (!)

Hey Wal,

Maybe Kerry got this from a past Seinfeld episode (with the saame outcome)!

Eric &gt;fake bake!