PDA

View Full Version : The secret is...not knowing?

Stretch
09-29-2004, 12:20 PM
I know what it is, but i can't tell ya. You either got "it" or you don't. Yep, far as i can tell you can practice till your blue in the face and at the end of the day....you either got 'it' or you don't......try darts.

The thing of it is my "it" is probable not your "it". I can't tell you the secret recipy cause everyone has the key to it all inside them and that's all "it" is. Where it comes all together for you, and finding YOUR key.

But you can feel it when you're there. That's how you tame it. When your there, learn to love and respect it. Commit it to memmory so every time you play, you know you have "it", and so will every one else. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St ~~ IT Power!!~~

Chris Cass
09-29-2004, 12:47 PM
Hi Stretch,

When I have "it" They call it luck. When they have "it" They call it skill.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif,

C.C.

Tom_In_Cincy
09-29-2004, 12:50 PM
That's Stretching 'it' just a bit.

'IT' can also be multiple facets of your game. When they all come together, 'it' can be a wonderful experience, (at least that's what I've been told) /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

"IT" is attainable by anyone that is willing to start the process by committing to the 'quest', btw, my quest started amost 40 years ago and I am still on my journey...

"IT" happens... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
09-29-2004, 12:54 PM
So that's why they put the Sh in front of "it". To keep it a secret?

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sid_Vicious
09-29-2004, 01:07 PM
Didn't you know that's where the acronym came from, down in Mississippi? Rodney Carrington says those in Miss. don't even move their lips when they talk, so when some player had "it" and show'd "it" they all said SeHisit , all ran together of course, like howyadoin', all evolving into that familiar billiard term many of us veterans use from time to time....sid

Stretch
09-29-2004, 01:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> So that's why they put the Sh in front of "it". To keep it a secret?

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Hahaha!!! St.

Rod
09-29-2004, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The secret is...not knowing <hr /></blockquote>

If that's the secret then I'm in good shape. I don't know nutin /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RichardCranium
09-29-2004, 06:31 PM
I found it....then I lost it.....I remembered where I put it...but I forgot how to use it....By the time I remembered how to use it, I did not need it anymore /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif...

randyg
09-30-2004, 11:17 AM
Maybe the secret is there is no secret....randyg

Dagwood
09-30-2004, 12:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> So that's why they put the Sh in front of "it". To keep it a secret?

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

If that's true...I've got a security clearance from the military so I'm surrounded by <font color="brown">bull S*$t </font color>. If <font color="blue"> IT </font color> is the same as <font color="brown"> bull S*$t </font color>. then I guess I have plenty of <font color="brown"> bull S*$t </font color> to go around if any one wants to aquire more <font color="blue"> IT </font color>. It'll only cost you the price of a shovel so I can dig my way out of all this <font color="brown"> bull S*$t </font color>

Ciao, Dags

Chris Cass
09-30-2004, 01:44 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

#### leonard
10-04-2004, 06:27 AM
Stretch I second that.####

Stretch
10-04-2004, 07:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote #### leonard:</font><hr> Stretch I second that.#### <hr /></blockquote>

Hey thanks ####!! You put the "it" in my grit, or i'd just have Grrrrrrrrr. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St