PDA

View Full Version : hey, ross

hondo
10-01-2004, 11:04 AM
Do you ever feel like you and me and qtec are Davy
Crockett, Jim Bowie and Travis fighting 10000 mean,
crazy Mexicans? Keep fighting the good fight.
Don't shoot til you see the bloodthirsty look
in their eyes. The bad news is GW keeps letting
more in every day. Vote for me and I'll set you free.

Wally_in_Cincy
10-01-2004, 12:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> ... Vote for me and I'll set you free. <hr /></blockquote>

Rap on brother, rap on. Ball of confusion.

Hondo, there's a local talk show host that has days when crazy people call in and he says he feels like Oliver Douglas in Sam Drucker's General Store and he's the only sane person around. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SPetty
10-01-2004, 12:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Do you ever feel like you and me and qtec are Davy
Crockett, Jim Bowie and Travis fighting 10000 mean,
crazy Mexicans? <hr /></blockquote>Um, they all got killed by the Mexicans...

Remember the Alamo!
http://sanantoniotourist.com/PostCards/images/Postcard2.JPG

Ross
10-01-2004, 02:30 PM
Hey Hondo -- I don't know about Davy Crockett, but I would like to own a Bowie knife.

If the CCB election poll responses are legit, it looks like the Dems actually outnumber the Repubs on this board. But I think the Repubs tend to be more active (and often a bit more passionate) at expressing their opinions. And actually most of the time I don't feel attacked - most posters don't get personal about it. We just see the world differently. I see it objectively and they see it through Limbaugh's eyes! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif JK

Rich R.
10-02-2004, 06:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ross:</font><hr> But I think the Repubs tend to be more active (and often a bit more passionate) at expressing their opinions. <hr /></blockquote>
Ross, the Repubs are so passionate at expressing their opinions, sometimes I have to wonder. Are they trying convince Dems that they are right, or are they trying to convince themselves? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

highsea
10-02-2004, 06:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Do you ever feel like you and me and qtec are Davy Crockett, Jim Bowie and Travis fighting 10000 mean,crazy Mexicans?<hr /></blockquote>Geez, I'm getting all misty-eyed. I feel so sorry for you. My sympathy knows no bounds.

But I think the whites-of-their-eyes thing was the American Revolution.

-CM~~~still a card carrying member of the VRWC, but not a member of any 12 step programs, and certainly not a licensed therapist.

Ross
10-02-2004, 08:49 AM
Rich, I could go with that theory! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

pooltchr
10-03-2004, 03:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ross:</font><hr> I see it objectively and they see it through Limbaugh's eyes! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif JK
<hr /></blockquote>

Steve...Thinks Limbaugh can't even carry Boortz's microphone
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Fair_Play
10-03-2004, 04:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
GW keeps letting
more in every day.<hr /></blockquote>

If I thought it would make a <font color="blue"> real </font color> difference, I would vote for Kerry.. that is saying a lot, for me.. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Where is Sanity????? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

All the Best,

Fair Play

P.S. I am a conservative who happens to believe that Limbaugh is a buffoon, to say the least - he is simply a demagogue, IMHO /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif