PDA

View Full Version : I Got My Blackheart Cue Today!!!

BrakenRun
05-15-2002, 02:44 PM
Just wanted to let everybody know that I got my Blackheart cue today and it is simply beautiful. Jerry did an outstanding job on my cue. I bought what most people would term a "not so sneaky pete". It is one of his bottom of the line cues but Jerry used some of the most beautiful grained would that I have ever seen on any cue. The look and hit is simply perfect. I just wanted to let everybody know that you can definately not go wrong with getting a Blackheart cue made by Jerry Eick. On top of all that, Jerry is a pretty good "Ole Boy". LOL Thanks Jerry!! If anybody would like to see my cue, email me at kclanton@sunnet.net, and I would be more than glad to send you some photos. Thanks for listening, Kevin Clanton (Brakenrun)

Doctor_D
05-15-2002, 03:39 PM
Good evening:

Congratulations on your investment in a fine playing instrument. In Laurel Maryland, at the Maryland State 9 Ball Championships, I had the opportunity to see Karla in IA's Blackheart Cue. Awesome, totally awesome...

Dr. D.

BLACKHEART
05-15-2002, 05:09 PM
So DR. D, you had a chance to meet Karla. She is good people. She is building on very good foundations, as far as her game goes. With 2 grown girls of my own, I always get a thrill out of seeing a girl succeed. My wife Connie & I are pleased to have her represent our Qs & I have a feeling that she will win a qualifier soon...JER

Doctor_D
05-15-2002, 05:23 PM
Good evening:

Karla was an aboslute joy to meet and spend some time with. We shared a practice table, Friday night, and gave each other a healthy work-out. I was so pleased that she was able to compete in the Maryland State Championships. She is, with-out a doubt, destined to be seen on ESPN!

Kudos to you for supporting this talented woman!!!

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Dr. D.

BLACKHEART
05-15-2002, 07:15 PM
Sorry I didn't respond to Keven's post about the Q I made for him. I have already corresponded with him personally through e-mail. I'm thankful for his praise & pleased that he likes my work...JER

05-15-2002, 08:06 PM
Congratulations! I know you're going to love it!

Karla <-- loyal BLACKHEART user

05-15-2002, 08:07 PM
Jerry, I hope you're right! Your cue deserves way more exposure than it's getting. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Karla

BrakenRun
05-15-2002, 08:48 PM
Thanks Karla, I really do love it. I will get to use it in league tomorrow. Jerry is a really nice guy. It was a real pleasure to do business with him. Kevin

05-16-2002, 02:38 AM
Hi Jer,
please check your private messages.
Regards, Torsten (from Germany)

Rich R.
05-16-2002, 04:05 AM
Karla, having seen you play in Laurel, it is just a matter of when you will win a WPBA Qualifier. Your game is solid. Now you have to find a way to stop drawing the best players in the tournament in the early rounds. LOL.
Rich R.~~~Blackheart, is backing a winner.

05-16-2002, 07:58 PM
I have a good collection of pictures from Jer of Blackheart Cue's past work.

http://www.billiardtown.com/blackheartcues1.htm

There is also a link at the top that is a picture of him and his wife on that page and also a link to the awesome cue he made me too. If you get the opportunity to play with a Blackheart Cue you wont be disappointed.

Keep up the good work Jer!

Thanks,
Chad-Irish
Billiardtown.com and Billiardboard.com