PDA

View Full Version : President Bush could have helped but he did not..

Vagabond
10-04-2004, 04:08 AM
President Bush ,being a pool player, could have changed the fate of pool by saying few good words about pool during his term in office.I wonder why he did not do so.cheers
vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Stretch
10-04-2004, 05:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr> President Bush ,being a pool player, could have changed the fate of pool by saying few good words about pool during his term in office.I wonder why he did not do so.cheers
vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Probably because he's a sand bagger. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif St

PQQLK9
10-04-2004, 06:48 AM
Three more months /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

justbrake
10-04-2004, 06:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> Three more months /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

right now he's helping the NRA , 4 more years /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Deeman2
10-04-2004, 08:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr>
Probably because he's a sand bagger. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif St <hr /></blockquote>

It would make much more sense to have the two square off in a race to nine rather than these next two debates anyway.

Bush would get someone frm Florida to flip the coin, if they can muster the strength and manage the task.

Kerry would rack only seven or eight balls up, depending on the audience.

Bush would power break but only for the defense of the country. Cheney would take side bets with drunken oil barrons while Edwards combed Kerry's hair.

Both would play the same strategy game but Kerry would ask the French what to shoot while Bush would consult only Wally in Cincy.

Bush would claim victory during the middle of the first rack while Kerry complained that this was not the time nor the place to play.

Both would spend a vast amount of time decribing how good they were 40 years ago while railbirds fell into a coma on the sidelines and Nineball Girl sold tickets to the ring game between Condi Rice and James Carville, the real game later.

Bush would complain about a bad rack and Teresa would walk out, insulted.

Hillary would hide, watching, in blue room while Bill would be screaming, "I never touched the rack girl!"

Yes, I vote we throw them all out and elect my candidate Chris Cass......

Deeman
thinks Kerry leaves the chalk upside down on the rail...

Wally_in_Cincy
10-04-2004, 08:23 AM
Bush would insist on a game of something called "9/11-ball" while Kerry would insist "we only played 8-ball WHEN I WAS IN VIETNAM !!!

Chopstick
10-04-2004, 09:07 AM
Well said, Deeman. Have you guys seen www.jibjab.com. (http://www.jibjab.com.)

Deeman2
10-04-2004, 09:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> Well said, Deeman. Have you guys seen www.jibjab.com. (http://www.jibjab.com.) <hr /></blockquote>

Chopstick,

I saw that a couple of weeks ago and nearly wet my pants laughing. If we can't laugh at this election, then there's little left to laugh at. Anyone who has not seen it has missed something...

Deeman

landshark77
10-04-2004, 09:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr> Bush would complain about a bad rack and Teresa would walk out, insulted.

<hr /></blockquote>

ROTFLMAO! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Seriously though....4 MORE YEARS! (&lt;- I know, I know, it's not pool related!)

highsea
10-04-2004, 12:08 PM
The parties would get together before the match and come up with 37 pages of rules describing the opening lag.

Kofi Annan would sell the tickets to the match, but wouldn't be able to explain where the money went.

Jaques Chirac would be the referee and call a foul on every shot.

Baghdad Bob would do the TV commentary, which would consist mostly of "There is no pool match!"

Chris Cass
10-04-2004, 12:14 PM
He plays on bar boxes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-04-2004, 12:30 PM
He could do for pool what his father did for broccoli and pork rinds.

what Reagan did for jelly beans

what FDR did for Scottie dogs

what Nixon did for Cocker Spaniels

Deeman2
10-04-2004, 01:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> He could do for pool what his father did for broccoli and pork rinds.

What Clinton did for interns?
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Deeman

<hr /></blockquote>

ragin1
10-04-2004, 08:04 PM
Not to mention that we would be fitting the bill, and also have to pay for a world wide feed for the children and sevice personel of course. While appropriating the funding, our congresscritters would tack on .75 billion for goldcrowns for Africa, and another .35 bil for hankies for the Ukranians. Meanwhile the severe chalk shortage in the midwestern United States will conveniently be ignored, and not even mentioned by the talking heads covering this grand illusion.

If either gets in, I'll have 4 more shots, and 4 more beers.

Rod
10-04-2004, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Deeman
thinks Kerry leaves the chalk upside down on the rail...
<hr /></blockquote>

I think Kerry powders up the table, he'd have to with all that suntan oil he uses.

Qtec
10-05-2004, 02:32 AM
Bush calls foul. Kerry says "I didnt do anything". Bush,"no, but you were going to".

Cheney advises bush on every shot through a hidden earpiece!
Kerry talks at length about every shot before he plays it.
Bush loses on the hill. Takes result to the Supreme court and is declared the winner. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

landshark77
10-05-2004, 08:28 AM
Kerry flip flops on what rules they are playing. He calls the 5 off of the 8 in the lower right, but it hits the rail and pushes into the side. All the sudden they are playing APA. However, Kerry ultimately takes the lead and calls the 8 in the side. He scratches and Bush as 3 balls left. Kerry insists that they are playing BCA and not APA and the 8 needs to be spotted.

Chris Cass
10-05-2004, 09:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> Kerry flip flops on what rules they are playing. He calls the 5 off of the 8 in the lower right, but it hits the rail and pushes into the side. All the sudden they are playing APA. However, Kerry ultimately takes the lead and calls the 8 in the side. He scratches and Bush as 3 balls left. Kerry insists that they are playing BCA and not APA and the 8 needs to be spotted. <hr /></blockquote>

Kerry slops a ball in and says he called it. Then, Bush tells him it was illegal and he tells Bush that wasn't him. He was playing on the next table.

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-05-2004, 10:43 AM
I heard Kerry does not like to play DEFENSE. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chopstick
10-05-2004, 12:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> He could do for pool what his father did for broccoli and pork rinds.

What Clinton did for interns?
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Deeman

<hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

I think you mean what Clinton did for cigars. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Deeman2
10-05-2004, 12:22 PM
Good Point!

haywood
10-05-2004, 09:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr> while Edwards combed Kerry's hair.
and Nineball Girl sold tickets to the ring game between Condi Rice and James Carville, the real game later.
<hr /></blockquote>

I heard the ring game was cancelled due to the withdrawal of other competitors Bill Clinton (who was busy getting his shaft reconditioned) and Al Gore (who was seen running from the building demanding yet another rerack). Would have been ultra-cool to see the democrats and republicans duking it out on the pool table with the Social Security fund at stake! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-06-2004, 05:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr>
...the ring game between Condi Rice and James Carville...

<hr /></blockquote>

This was cancelled due to an unfortunate incident in which Mr. Carville was mistaken for the cue ball.