PDA

View Full Version : Info on Pool Cue

Hammer
10-04-2004, 11:38 AM
I am looking for someone to tell me the history of Legacy Cues. As far as I can remember, Meucci's son in law started this company called Legacy, then AMF bought it out. Well I have a cue with the words AMF Legacy imprinted on the butt cap. HELP... I would like to sell it, therefore I need to determine value.( I won it in a match). Thanks Hammer

Deeman2
10-04-2004, 01:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Hammer:</font><hr> I am looking for someone to tell me the history of Legacy Cues. As far as I can remember, Meucci's son in law started this company called Legacy, then AMF bought it out. Well I have a cue with the words AMF Legacy imprinted on the butt cap. HELP... I would like to sell it, therefore I need to determine value.( I won it in a match). Thanks Hammer <hr /></blockquote>

Hammer (Like that name):

Sorry, but I can't tell you much about that name but as a former bad a** Harley rider, anything with AMF on it won't bring much in the over 30 set. Just kidding, but I don't think it will bring much as it is not a sought after cue.

I hope others can help you more. Good Luck.

Deeman

BLACKHEART
10-04-2004, 05:04 PM
Have you got a picture, or at least a discription?...JER