PDA

View Full Version : Bush Blows Debate: Talks to Rove in Earpiece!

Qtec
10-04-2004, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

World News
Bush Blows Debate: Talks to Rove in Earpiece!
By John Reynolds
Oct 3, 2004, 10:22

During the Presidential Debate Bush made what may be his most costly error- he exposed that he’s using an earpiece to help him answer debate questions. In the middle of an answer bush said, "now let me finish" as if someone was interrupting him - yet nobody did - he was talking to the person in his earpiece.

Listen to the mp3 yourself- or watch the video at c-span
rtsp://cspanrm.fplive.net/cspan/project/c04/c04093004_debate1.rm
ffwd to 40 min 30 sec

There is an mp3 with the audio at NYC indymedia

I’ve been thinking for years that we need something major to blow this scam wide open, like Bush exposing himself on national tv. Last night he did just that.

The ’let me finish’ quip was clearly bush talking to someone (probably Rove) in his earpiece- saying ’let me finish’ (before you give me the next answer). He blows it 60 seconds into his 90 second reply- so no warning lights had gone off and the moderator had not motioned for him to end as there was plenty of time left.

There is really no other plausible explanation for this huge blunder- who was he telling to ’let him finish’? The voices in his head? Is he talking to God again? Shouldn’t this be enough to warrant a major investigation of some sort- bush is so incompetent he needs an earpiece to speak in public! The entire Bush regime is a house of cards- let this be the first card pulled from the bottom tier - send this fool and his evil cabal to the ICC for War Crimes.

This info has been sent to the Kerry campaign, will they do anything with it? If it were Kerry’s blunder, you know Bush’s team would be all over him. If Kerry won’t do the same, one must ask- why not?

<hr /></blockquote>

http://radiofreeusa.net/modules.php?op=modload&amp;name=News&amp;file=article&amp;sid= 2120

http://radiofreeusa.net/modules.php?op=modload&amp;name=News&amp;file=article&amp;sid= 2123

http://www.slweekly.com/editorial/2003/deep_2003-03-20.cfm

[ QUOTE ]
These days, instead of horsing around with the White House staff, Mr. Bush takes long walks on the South Lawn with the Creator of the Universe. On rare occasions, Bush and “Harvey” (the Secret Service has adopted the First Lady’s mocking moniker as the code word for the Lord) will head out to the local mall, where the president likes to try on baseball caps and look for evil-doers on the escalator.

When the president appears on public occasions, observers have noticed that he now wears a tiny earpiece. There is speculation that God is telling Mr. Bush what to say, using a celestial wavelength almost impossible for evil-doers to intercept. Some observers think the divine prompting via the earpiece explains the president’s propensity for verbal gaffes, such as his comment in February of 2000 that “there is madmen in the world, and there are terror.”

In an exclusive interview, the First Lady told City Weekly she longs for the days when George preferred Jack Daniels to Jesus. “I wish he’d go back to booze. He used to get drunk and pick a fight. Now he’s got religion and wants to start a war.”
<hr /></blockquote>

Could it be true? If so, would it affect the election?

Q

Fair_Play
10-04-2004, 12:57 PM
Hello Q,

Now THAT is a shock - Even WITH an earpiece, GW did a less than adequate job against Senator Kerry. It was no contest at all. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

(I will even leave out my normal crack about 'Treblinka Square' that GW missed). /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Senator Kerry is obviously quicker, more polished, and taller - we don't know if HE had an earpiece, simply because of those $1,000 haircuts.. <font color="blue">OK, that was a cheap shot! </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I do wonder if we are going to hear more of this?
The truth is out now, <font color="red"> Bush is obviously a recycled Howdy Doody Puppet for the Right Wing Conspiracy!!! </font color>

( <font color="blue"> But, then, Kerry is obviously the front man for the Rolling
Stone "F" Bomb snowboarding crowd!! </font color>

Take Care,

Fair Play

landshark77
10-04-2004, 01:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fair_Play:</font><hr> <font color="blue"> But, then, Kerry is obviously the front man for the Rolling
Stone "F" Bomb snowboarding crowd!! </font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

Eh, that'd be my group, yet I'm for Bush.

Sid_Vicious
10-04-2004, 02:19 PM
"Even WITH an earpiece, GW did a less than adequate job against Senator Kerry. It was no contest at all."

It is sad but true, and we've had this man's leadership all this time to boot. Should be a wake up call for many of his following, but the ones I talk with here couldn't be steered from Bush if the man were to draw a knife and stab someone on public television, and God help us, that says a lot for the current "blindered mentality" within WAY to many people residing in this country...sid

Fair_Play
10-04-2004, 03:47 PM
John Forbes Kerry Heinz vs. George - A fast and fickle man beats a steadfast man of conviction with values!" (Overall, when it counts???).

Debating is a parlor trick if you don't have core values, if you cannot every make up your mind (The Polls, the POLLS).

<font color="blue"> Ya shure don't see Bush on no snowboard thingy! - but, then, thats allright, cause:

<font color="red"> I'm John Kerry, you Secret Service Sonofabitch, and I NEVER FALL DOWN! </font color> </font color>

Poor George, he just doesn't have the rapier wit - but at least he holds his sword in his right hand.. not like Catsup Johnnie, who doesn't know what hand he is using, because so long as he can see a chance of a vote he will say ANYTHING, anything at all. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fair Play