PDA

View Full Version : Foul

trailboss
10-05-2004, 03:27 AM
Hi everyone! I am in a bad habit of not going for the bridge. So I shot with my bridge hand elevated off the table. In other words I had no contact with the table with either hand. This guy tells me it is a foul, is it? Thanks

pooltchr
10-05-2004, 05:07 AM
Not having your bridge hand in contact with the table is not in itself a foul. The chances of double hitting the cue ball, or pushing it when you do that are greatly increased, and THAT would be a foul.

Leviathan
10-05-2004, 07:41 AM
'Lo, Trailboss. Links to "the rules" are available at

http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ccb&Number=159080&Main=159 080#Post159080

Hope this helps.

AS

Troy
10-05-2004, 07:44 AM
Rediculous !!! Of course it's NOT a foul.

Troy
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote trailboss:</font><hr> Hi everyone! I am in a bad habit of not going for the bridge. So I shot with my bridge hand elevated off the table. In other words I had no contact with the table with either hand. This guy tells me it is a foul, is it? Thanks <hr /></blockquote>

Deeman2
10-05-2004, 08:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Troy:</font><hr> Rediculous !!! Of course it's NOT a foul.

Just Lazy!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif Been there done that!

Deeman

Troy
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote trailboss:</font><hr> Hi everyone! I am in a bad habit of not going for the bridge. So I shot with my bridge hand elevated off the table. In other words I had no contact with the table with either hand. This guy tells me it is a foul, is it? Thanks <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

Chris Cass
10-05-2004, 10:03 AM
Yes, it is a foul if your hands don't contact the cloth and your feet are both in the air. Otherwise, no. lol

C.C.~~what's next? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

woody_968
10-05-2004, 11:30 AM
Not only is it not a foul, I would encourage any of my opponents to shoot in this fashion /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

trailboss
10-05-2004, 11:56 AM
Hey Chris, your post cracked me up so bad I laughed about 15 minutes! I want to thank everyone for their input. Yep Chris, I only wished I could levitate around the table! The BCA rules would be changed pronto, no Alien Beings allowed! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-05-2004, 12:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote trailboss:</font><hr> Hey Chris, your post cracked me up so bad I laughed about 15 minutes! I want to thank everyone for their input. Yep Chris, I only wished I could levitate around the table! The BCA rules would be changed pronto, no Alien Beings allowed! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

There was a poster here named Patrick who could levitate. He played with his feet 2 inches off the floor so he could glide about and save energy.

kyle
10-05-2004, 02:43 PM
Should be a foul on the person who calls a foul when it isn't, or is it?

SPetty
10-05-2004, 03:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>There was a poster here named Patrick who could levitate. <hr /></blockquote>That's almost what he said... I miss Patrick (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=75789&amp;page= &amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1) ...