PDA

View Full Version : Burlington, NC

Fred Agnir
10-07-2004, 10:47 AM
I'll be on the road next week in the Burlington, NC area. What's the pool hall I should go to? I'll be looking for the well-lit, great food, fancy setup, high mini skirt-clad waitress type. I don't even know if I'll actually play any pool. Besides, it's baseball playoff season.

Also, any cuemakers in that area that I should know about?

Fred <~~~ trying to keep priorities straight

Candyman
10-07-2004, 11:39 AM
http://www.breakzonebilliards.com/

This is a new room, but unfortunately they don't serve food. Nor do they have any of the other amenities. They do, however, have plenty of tv's. They have a 9-ball tournament on Thursday night that is open. It is a members only room, but I will tell the owner to be looking for you, if you like. The rates are good and I like the atmosphere. They have 8 nine foot AMF's and 4 eight footers. Earls home room is in G'boro at Break Time Billiards. It is about 20 miles away. Call Mike Gutch at Nypro or me if you have any questions or would like to play. My number is 336-214-6602.

There is a cuemaker in-house. He is a furniture maker by trade and is relatively new. His name is Dave Richards. He is a really nice guy. Danny Stout is in Asheboro and has been around a long time.

Candyman
10-08-2004, 01:54 PM
Check your PM