PDA

View Full Version : 1 pocket books

ak49er
10-08-2004, 07:20 AM
Been trying to find Eddie Robin's "More One Pocket Shots". Every where I look its "out of print" or "stock." Anyone know the deal here? I've not been able to find out even if it was published.

Troy
10-08-2004, 07:27 AM
Both of Robin's One Pocket books are long out of print. You can sometimes find them on E-Bay, but the price is high.

Troy...~~~ Has both books
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ak49er:</font><hr> Been trying to find Eddie Robin's "More One Pocket Shots". Every where I look its "out of print" or "stock." Anyone know the deal here? I've not been able to find out even if it was published. <hr /></blockquote>

Fred Agnir
10-08-2004, 08:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ak49er:</font><hr> Been trying to find Eddie Robin's "More One Pocket Shots". Every where I look its "out of print" or "stock." Anyone know the deal here? I've not been able to find out even if it was published. <hr /></blockquote>It may never have been printed. The only books that I know that got printed were:

Winning 1-pocket
Shots, Moves, Strategies (as taught by the game's greatest players)
Position Play in 3C Billiards

The other books listed in as "coming soon to print" never came to print.

500 Advanced Shots of 3-Cushion Billiards
500 Essential Shots of 3-Cushion Billiards
More One-Pocket Shots
Winning Straight Pool

Fred &lt;~~~ IIRC

Troy
10-08-2004, 08:57 AM
These are the two I have...

Troy
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr>
Winning 1-pocket

Fred &lt;~~~ IIRC <hr /></blockquote>

Deeman2
10-08-2004, 09:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Troy:</font><hr> These are the two I have...

Troy
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr>
Winning 1-pocket

Fred &lt;~~~ IIRC <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

These are the two I have as well. George Fels got mine for me but that was years ago.

Deeman

Rod
10-08-2004, 10:20 AM
Dee,

George got me both as well. George knows more detail on the other books and shared that some years ago. I don't want to comment because I might not get it right. The books are not likely to ever see print. Who knows, maybe someone else will finish.

Rod

Billy
10-08-2004, 01:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ak49er:</font><hr> Been trying to find Eddie Robin's "More One Pocket Shots". Every where I look its "out of print" or "stock." Anyone know the deal here? I've not been able to find out even if it was published. <hr /></blockquote>

all three of Robin's books were for sale last week on ebay.

winning one pocket sold for $200

jmo

#### leonard
10-08-2004, 04:50 PM
Rod I had given Eddie Robin much information and he sent me the two books that were in print.

I read today that the Lady pres. of Ebay is the most influencial woman in America usiness.####