PDA

View Full Version : tour dir.joe tucker wrong choice for pools future

05-16-2002, 05:56 AM
what a loser this joe tucker is ! joss tour heading down ! joe will do whatever possible to make the joss tour fold and future looks dimmer then ever!hopefully mr.z-man will get a tour.dir. with education and people skills not a low life pool bum like joe sucker and his ugly people skills. after spendin many years involved at promoting pool and its future trying to make it a funtime has become a horror time punks like sucker joe r winning the battle to destroy the future of pool for everyone.the time has come for a better life far away from scumbags like joe sucker and poolhalls !my advice to all parents whos children r interested in pool to do whatever possible to keep them out of poolrooms and away from losers like joe sucker .poolrooms r for people who wanna see other people as unhappy as they r.pool is heading down faster than ever thanx to people like joe the loser.when will the battle to make pool worthy ? ive givin up my battle the cancer has been spread so long i dont see a recovery for pool on any level . parents beware for your kids pool has no future for a gd life and family ties.o ya if u need a cigarette just ask joe he'll gldly watch u get sick hoping u will be more uhapppy then he is.

PoolFan
05-16-2002, 10:12 AM
Once again, Anonymous hits the board in his/her spineless manner. I believe that the biggest scumbags in pool are those who slam honest, hard working individuals such as Joe "The man with CLASS" Tucker.

You have not made any point in this post other than to prove how much of idoit you are. I can respect someone's opinion when they can back it, but all you can do is slam someone in a pointless manner and have no basis.

I've known Joe Tucker for many years. How you have reached your conclusion is unrealisitic to me. How you can state Joe is unhappy just proves to me that you have no idea who you are talking about.

You mention that you have been involved with promoting pool and it's future. Tell me what have you done? Also, tell me what Tucker has done to destroy pool. Everything he does is a positive for pool. Backup your senseless statements and add some validity to your post, otherwise keep your useless opinions to yourself.

PoolFan - who couldn't disagree with you more

05-16-2002, 10:31 AM
Could someone enlighten me as to what this nitwit is talking about? This kind of character assasination by a spineless leach is what destroys pool. No one wants to subject themselves or their family to a faceless goon. My instinct tells me that Joe must have enforced a rule that anonymous felt did not apply to him. How about details? Crawl out from under your rock dirtbag. Let us know what exactly did Tucker do to you? Give us specifics...like who you are and why you want to destroy this man! Bob Campbell

PoolFan
05-16-2002, 11:11 AM
Bob,

I like you're response way better than mine and I agree with you 100%!!

cueball1950
05-16-2002, 09:40 PM
well well well... another spineless jelly fish who is AFRAID to let people know who he is.actually i am sory for insulting all the jelly fish in the world. you mentioned mike z. mike is not a stupid person and i know mike has all the faith in the world in Joe. So come on mr spineless let us know who you are. maybe someone could change your diapers after you stop whining. i think i know who you are so just tell us and i will tell you if i am right.But like they say.. everyone has an opinion and opinions are like A$$ h---s everybody has one.. just a few random rambling thoughts....................................mike

Rich R.
05-17-2002, 08:15 AM
"I want the truth!" ... and I can handle it.
Just how much money did this guy lose to Joe Tucker?
Rich R.~~~question of the day.

Ken
05-17-2002, 11:01 AM
Mike, I have identified the person who started this thread and I would assume that it is not the person that you are thinking of.
KenCT

05-17-2002, 12:19 PM
So who is it? Or at least what is his beef? Why not identify him. He had no problem trying to destroy a very decent guy. Bob C

Ken
05-17-2002, 12:46 PM
The poster has not attacked me personally nor have any alleged facts been posted that might be shown to be false. If the poster wishes to post opinions anonymously I see no reason not to respect that wish.

I happen to disagree with the poster this time (not the first time) but respect the poster's contribution to the game. Others have defended Joe more than adequately and anyone reading the thread will see both sides of the issue.

I simply wanted to inform Mike P. that this person is outside Mike's sphere and if Mike has in mind someone even loosely involved with the Joss tour then I believe he is wrong. Perhas Mike's sphere is larger than I think and he has the person pegged. I don't know.
KenCT

05-17-2002, 02:23 PM
Very Brave of you anonymous-not to mention you didnt cite one bit of evidence that Joe T is anything but a gentleman with the best interest of pool in mind which i know he is.

05-17-2002, 09:06 PM
I don't know who Joe Tucker is, but what happened to Pat Murray?

08-12-2002, 07:49 AM
I don't often crash this site- but I feel there might be those out there who are not familiar with some of the people involved in this particular string. That said- up front- this particular attack on Joe is particularly aggregious for pool generally. I have a feeling there will be several posts defending Joe's integrity as he is, from what I can see, respected and liked by just about everyone ("anonymous" remains the outcast). I won't speak for everyone- just myself to say that I only know Joe through playing in the tournaments he has directed and playing against him in several events over the past 8 years or so. I absolutely can not beleive anyone playing with a full deck could possibly have grounds to attack Joe on such a personal level- and, mind you, that is exactly what this is- a personal attack. I would say, "anonymous"- you have a very strange notion of promoting pool. You profane a well-liked and respected player with groundless personal insults. Whatevr personal issues you might have- please take care of them privately. By taking this and putting it in a public forum, you are damaging the reputation of not only Joe, but also the Joss Tour and pool in general. Leave it in the pool room. Also- should you care to reply- next time - leave your name. My guess is that had you done that the first time, people would have given even less credibility to your post.

Michael Yamauchi

Mike H
08-12-2002, 08:09 AM
I believe the report on AZBilliards described it as a mutual parting of ways. It happened around February or March, I believe.

Nostroke
08-12-2002, 08:13 AM
This is the second time he has posted this type of slam (it's easy to spot an imbecile)on Joe without a scintilla of evidence to support any of his invective.

When someone gets slammed like this without a single piece of supporting evidence, I really feel the CCB Administrator should take it down. I mean how can Joe or anyone else defend himself against something like this?

bluewolf
08-13-2002, 03:32 AM
Wait a minute! When i first got on, my husband had to tell me how to get a logon name. When you click discussion forum and go to the chalk board it does not prompt you for your name and password. you can still post and it comes out as anonymous.you have to go to the top of the screen and click login. then it asks you for you desired name and pw. At that point a person has to decide whether to be register or not. My husband had to tell me how to do that too.

so i cannot assume that everyone who posts anonymous does out of vengeance. some are new and dont know how to get their name. some are anonymous until they decide to become a member of the forum.

we cannot presume to know the hearts of others or their motives. only they know.even if after reading a post and you think you know, all you have is a two dimensional email.you do not have all the facts on that person.it is more scientific and kind to not draw conclusions until one has all of the data.

bluewolf

08-13-2002, 04:57 AM
abbreviating your txt as u do, or duz this all cum naturally? i mean, would it take more time writing out your words properly than it duz 2 THINK about abbreviating them?

or did u drop out of lmntry skool?

i dun know this tucker fellow, but u write funny.