PDA

View Full Version : Exploding Bras

Fair_Play
10-11-2004, 09:13 PM
Reuters 11 October 2004:

"Operation Sex for Political Gain"
Breaking news, DNC operative removed from Dulles flight to Paris, inert model of underwire 'exploding suicide bra' confiscated. In an effort combining 'dirty tricks' and multi-national diplomacy, the suicide bra and schematic diagrams were intented as a 'gift' to Al Qaeda agents. Also confiscated from the operative was a contact list of Pakistani prostitutes, with photographs and bra sizes.

While the investigation ito this matter is ongoing, it seems that the schematics described a dual purpose bra, one that could be rigged to explode, or, using the underwire, to record sensitive political conversations of Reuplicans.

While no actual recording devices or explosives were found, the implications of actual use are considered to have the gravest consequences should the effort by the DNC have succeeded.

While the DNC operative was wearing pantyhose under his suit, nothing was found to indicate this was part of the plan, though the investigation continues.

Victoria's Secret, contrary to rumor, has not been implicated in this plot.

Best Regards,

"You be in touch, we will push the plunger."

Fair Play

SPetty
10-12-2004, 04:53 AM
I feel kinda stupid asking this question: Is this true, or just a joke?

I know that women are easily allowed through the metal detectors at the airport when their underwire bra sets off the metal scanners. They pull them aside, then when it beeps as expected on the underwires, they're let through quickly and easily.

Fair_Play
10-12-2004, 07:30 AM
Joke..

"Terrorism will reach the level of prostitution or drugs"
His Royal Highness Just For Kerry.

Fair Play

Wally_in_Cincy
10-12-2004, 08:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fair_Play:</font><hr> Joke..

"Terrorism will reach the level of prostitution or drugs"
His Royal Highness Just For Kerry.

Fair Play
<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">John Heinz Kerry apparently thinks a "nuisance" level of terrorism (Achille Lauro, 1993 WTC, 1972 Olympics, occasional hijacking, Pan Am 103, Khobar Towers, USS Cole) is acceptable.

Hey John-Boy, pick up the clue phone, it ain't Sept. 10 anymore. </font color>

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/12/politics/campaign/12bush.html?ex=1098244800&amp;en=f37e9bbc48dbc46f&amp;ei=5 040&amp;partner=MOREOVER

Bush Faults Kerry on Terrorism Remarks
By RICHARD W. STEVENSON

Published: October 12, 2004

ENVER, Oct. 11 - President Bush accused Senator John Kerry on Monday of fundamentally misunderstanding what it takes to combat terrorism, holding up as evidence Mr. Kerry's recent statement that the goal should be to reduce terrorism to a "nuisance" along the lines of prostitution or illegal gambling.

Traveling through the contested states of New Mexico and Colorado, Mr. Bush moved to shift the campaign's focus from Iraq, a subject that Mr. Kerry is using to pound away at the president's competence and honesty, to the effort to protect the nation from terrorist attacks, an issue on which polls give Mr. Bush a decided edge.

He seized in particular on comments Mr. Kerry made about terrorism in an interview for an article in The New York Times Magazine on Sunday. The senator said that for Americans to feel safe again, "We have to get back to the place we were, where terrorists are not the focus of our lives, but they're a nuisance."

Mr. Kerry went on to draw a parallel to his experience as a prosecutor, suggesting that it was impossible to eradicate prostitution, illegal gambling or organized crime, but that they could be contained so that they did not threaten people's lives.

At a rally in Hobbs, N.M., Mr. Bush turned Mr. Kerry's words against him. He said Mr. Kerry had once described the fight against terrorism as "primarily a law enforcement and intelligence-gathering operation" <font color="blue">(Clinton/Gore/Madelaine Not-so-Bright redux) </font color> rather than a battle requiring the full might of American power, and said there was now "new evidence that Senator Kerry fundamentally misunderstands the war on terror."

"Just this weekend, Senator Kerry talked of reducing terrorism to - quote - 'nuisance' - end quote - and compared it to prostitution and illegal gambling," Mr. Bush said. "See, I couldn't disagree more. Our goal is not to reduce terror to some acceptable level of nuisance. Our goal is to defeat terror by staying on the offensive, destroying terrorists, and spreading freedom and liberty around the world."

The White House hammered away at the theme on all fronts. In New Jersey, Vice President Dick Cheney called Mr. Kerry's view of terrorism "na´ve and dangerous." In a conference call with reporters arranged by the Bush campaign, Rudolph W. Giuliani, the former mayor of New York, mocked Mr. Kerry for comparing terrorism to gambling and prostitution. "The idea that you can have an acceptable level of terrorism is frightening," Mr. Giuliani said.

9 Ball Girl
10-12-2004, 09:15 AM
Solution: Go Braless
Problem Solved /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wendy&lt;---minimizes articles of clothing to avoid metal detector delays at airports! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-12-2004, 09:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Solution: Go Braless

Wendy&lt;---minimizes articles of clothing to avoid metal detector delays at airports! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I learned not to wear a belt when flying.

Sid_Vicious
10-12-2004, 10:01 AM
Dang Wendy, first you get nabbed for that short skirt a while back at the airport and now you're letting the twins out to play in public! I need a job at the airport, that's all there is to it...sid~~~mind is reeling, might need a cigarette soon ;-)

Nostroke
10-12-2004, 01:43 PM
I don't really find any problem with Kerry's comments. I think his point was that we have to win the hearts and minds of most so that there will not be such a level of terrorism as currently existing that is taking up so much of our resources. Seems like a fine and attainable goal to me.

We can no more "defeat terrorism" totally by waging the type of war we now are in in Iraq than we can defeat roaches by using lots of sprays, traps and poisons.

Bush himself in a moment of clarity and political incorrectness said the war was not really "winnable" per se. After getting hell from his advisors, he "clarified his remarks" the next day. Oddly there was very little talk of a Bush "Flip Flop"

I don't have any facts to recite, but just from my life experience, i would estimate that for every real terrorist we kill or jail in the midst of the mayhem, at least two others who are not terrorists are killed or jailed. This may create who knows how many "new terorists" and the cycle goes on and on.

Just look at DR Lee ("the Chinese Nuclear Spy"), that Muslim Cleric at Quantanamo, that poor bastard out west whose "fingerprints" were in the Van at the Spain Train bombing, the security guard (Richard Jewel?)at the Atlanta Olympics, the guy with the "radio" in the Hotel at Ground zero etc

Most of these blunders were after extensive government investigations. Imagine what our percentage is when we are rounding up every nameless guy with a turban in some dirt town in the Iraqi dessert!

I think better intelligence. infiltration and precision strikes is the best chance we have in the long run along with some foreign policy reevaluations.

Fair_Play
10-12-2004, 02:33 PM
Hello Nostroke,

So " I don't really find any problem with Kerry's comments." &amp; "I think better intelligence..." shucks,
"I don't have any facts to recite" either, just seems
to me that <font color="blue"> Just For Kerry </font color>is scheduled for a 'Flip-Flop' on intelligence should he become commander in chief.. with his record, anything is possible, depends upon the audience.

Having said that, I have some problems with 'Get out the Bushes' America.. it comes down to the lesser of two evils. The polished and brilliant Brylcream orator, master of debate, slippery John (I am on YOUR side, whatever side that may be) vs. the tongue tied 91 IQ (according to SidVicious) country bumpkin - see, Nostroke, I WOULD follow Bush into battle, on the other hand, I would not follow Kerry to the latrine if I had diarhea...

Just my opinion, may we ALL be right!

Best Regards,

Fair Play

Nostroke
10-12-2004, 03:01 PM
I dont like Kerry either,Bush I like less. I do like his father and his brother though. They seem real, GW seems bought,packaged and plastic. Just my perception and as always, i could be wrong!

I think im going to abstain this election.

Fair_Play
10-12-2004, 03:18 PM
Nostroke, you are probably a lot more right than you know.

What doesn't get much mention is that most of our federal agencies are run by career types, and they have a lot more say than what any president might like you to know.

IMO, as far as commander in chief.. well, obvious that if they do not listen to the military and diplomatic experts they won't get much if any support..

Having said that, well, I guess my moral fiber just is sadly lacking, cause I find Kerry to be scary (to coin a phrase) - I just cannot bring myself to trust the guy is anything but 200% self serving - while that might be for Bush also, to my taste he seems a tad more 'real'. I wouldn't vote for Kerry if he was a Republican.. which is saying a lot for me.

Again, whatever the outcome, my best wishes to all on the forum, the country, and the planet!

Best Regards, /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fair Play

Qtec
10-12-2004, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I WOULD follow Bush into battle, <hr /></blockquote>

Not much chance of that , unless the front line was in Alabama. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No complaints please, its just a joke.

Q

Fair_Play
10-12-2004, 03:58 PM
Hey Q,
[ QUOTE ]
unless the front line was in Alabama. <hr /></blockquote>

LMAO hahahahahah!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

All the Best,
(just don't join the Canadian Parachute Regiment!)

Fair Play

Chopstick
10-13-2004, 11:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Solution: Go Braless

<hr /></blockquote>

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif