PDA

View Full Version : My pool room

Paul_Mon
10-13-2004, 09:35 AM
I just posted a few pictures of my room. Let me know what you think.

http://community.webshots.com/user/paul_mon

Chris Cass
10-13-2004, 09:42 AM
Very nice Paul,

Where's the light for the table? I really like the way you've set it up. It looks like you could spend a lot of time there and with a few friends too. I think I'll stop by when I'm ever in NY and shoot some with you.

I know we never met and I really hate to come uninvited but too bad. hahahaha

Seriously, very nice.

Regards,

C.C.~~we'll be spending my time with Steve Lipsky. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-13-2004, 10:11 AM
That's real nice Paul. I always liked your story about what you had to do to take the pole(s) out /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Paul_Mon
10-13-2004, 10:12 AM
Chris,

Due to the ceiling being lowered and some of it boxed in I have 3 dual bulb florescent fixtures that run parallel to the end rails. In order to get them at the same height above the table two of them hang on chains below the drop ceiling and one is mounted flush to drywall.

I regret our not meeting at the last VF Expo but based on your online personality you're welcome in my home anytime.

Paul

/ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Very nice Paul,

Where's the light for the table? I really like the way you've set it up. It looks like you could spend a lot of time there and with a few friends too. I think I'll stop by when I'm ever in NY and shoot some with you.

I know we never met and I really hate to come uninvited but too bad. hahahaha

Seriously, very nice.

Regards,

C.C.~~we'll be spending my time with Steve Lipsky. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

JimS
10-13-2004, 10:28 AM
Looks like a great place to hang Paul. Nice job.

I like everything except the dead deer.

Glad to see you posting. I'd missed your presence just as I miss Fran and Howie and others.

Deeman2
10-13-2004, 10:38 AM
Paul,

Nice room! Beautiful cues...

Deeman
loves the dead deer.....

Barbara
10-13-2004, 10:49 AM
Sorry Paul,

I tried to look at the pics but all those Spyware pop-ups got in my way.

Barbara~~~stopped counting at 7...

Rich R.
10-13-2004, 10:52 AM
Very nice room Paul. I especially liked the wall art, but that is not to say I don't like the rest. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, the cues are nice too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Ives
10-13-2004, 11:01 AM
awesome room Paul
Love the pics on the wall, tables not bad either !!!

my pool room has original comic book art on all the walls. Ive almost got the room completly finished, just looking for a wet bar i can put against one wall, plus i need to hang a light over the table.

Paul_Mon
10-13-2004, 11:05 AM
Thanks Rich. I kind of just showed the pool related art. But I have lots of other stuff that was gathering dust in the attic. It's not easy finding pool/billiards items at flea markets or garage sale but some stuff is out there. I'll be adding a few more items to the picture gallery soon.

Paul Mon

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> Very nice room Paul. I especially liked the wall art, but that is not to say I don't like the rest. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, the cues are nice too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Paul_Mon
10-13-2004, 11:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ives:</font><hr> awesome room Paul
Love the pics on the wall, tables not bad either !!!

my pool room has original comic book art on all the walls. Ive almost got the room completly finished, just looking for a wet bar i can put against one wall, plus i need to hang a light over the table. <hr /></blockquote>

I just bought a Bugs Bunny cartoon book. Bugs is on top of the table hitting balls with a golf club and Porky Pig is standing next to the table all Pi$$ed off for some reason.

Ives
10-13-2004, 11:18 AM
Warner Brothers put out some great billiard prints. The store here closed down sometime ago, ill have to look for them online.

Paul_Mon
11-27-2004, 09:44 AM
View the latest additions at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/paul_mon