PDA

View Full Version : Dems - Your Vote: Anti-Bush or Pro-Kerry??

Fair_Play
10-13-2004, 12:59 PM
Which of these two best describes your vote?

moblsv
10-13-2004, 03:30 PM
Both - Kerry is a good choice and ABB.

Fair_Play
10-13-2004, 03:57 PM
Thanks moblsv! my computer savvy lacking...
ABB means?

All the Best,

Fair Play

Troy
10-13-2004, 04:18 PM
I think it means Anybody But Bush[/b],
but I'm just guessing... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fair_Play:</font><hr> Thanks moblsv! my computer savvy lacking...
ABB means?

All the Best,

Fair Play <hr /></blockquote>

Troy
10-13-2004, 04:21 PM
You must be part of the rare 10%... About 90% in Utah are for Bush. (Per my brother in SLC)

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote moblsv:</font><hr> Both - Kerry is a good choice and ABB. <hr /></blockquote>

Rich R.
10-14-2004, 03:30 AM
Unfortunately, in most elections, I find myself voting against someone, rather than for someone. It is a sad political situation. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-14-2004, 06:19 AM
"When I was in Viet Nam" has been replaced by "Did you know Dick Cheney has a lesbian daughter?" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

moblsv
10-14-2004, 07:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Troy:</font><hr> I think it means Anybody But Bush[/b],
<hr /></blockquote>

Yes, that is correct.

Wally_in_Cincy
10-14-2004, 07:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote moblsv:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Troy:</font><hr> I think it means Anybody But Bush[/b],
<hr /></blockquote>

Yes, that is correct. <hr /></blockquote>

I thought maybe you misspelled ABBA, but you can't vote for them because they're Swedish.

Hope this helps /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ross
10-14-2004, 08:34 AM
Both. I agree with Kerry on recinding tax breaks for the wealthy, on re-establishing cooperation with our allies, on making health care more affordable, on tax breaks for companies that don't outsource our jobs, on going back to pay-as-you-go, on separating religion from government, on improving global treaties rather than blowing them off, on respecting science, and so on. I disagree with Bush on these same issues and others. The only things I can think of that I have agreed with Bush on were performance accountability in schools and ousting the Taliban and Al Qaeda from Afghanistan.

hondo
10-14-2004, 11:02 AM
[They also believe Joseph Smith found a pair of
glasses called urim and thummin.

quote=Troy] You must be part of the rare 10%... About 90% in Utah are for Bush. (Per my brother in SLC)

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote moblsv:</font><hr> Both - Kerry is a good choice and ABB. <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

hondo
10-14-2004, 11:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> [They also believe Joseph Smith found a pair of
glasses called urim and thummin.

I apologize,mobslv. I wish I could take that last post
back.
quote=Troy] You must be part of the rare 10%... About 90% in Utah are for Bush. (Per my brother in SLC)

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote moblsv:</font><hr> Both - Kerry is a good choice and ABB. <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

SPetty
10-14-2004, 02:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> I apologize, mobslv. I wish I could take that last post
back.<hr /></blockquote>Although I'm not offended because I just didn't get it...

For everyone: Within a few hours of posting, you can modify and edit your post, or you can delete it in its entirety. Simply go to the post that you want to change or delete and press the Edit "button" - it's right up there by the Reply and Quote "buttons". It's pretty self-explanatory from there on.

You don't have to post a followup post apologizing for bad spelling or change your mind and decide you shouldn't have posted. Just fix it!

The time frame is just a few hours, though.

moblsv
10-14-2004, 05:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr>
I apologize,mobslv. I wish I could take that last post
back.<hr /></blockquote>

Either I missed something or you were worried about the Mormon comment. Either way, no problem. I'm used to getting crap for not being Mormon nor Republican.

The variety of outdoor recreation in Utah makes it worth it though /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bushman17
10-20-2004, 08:06 AM
I'm not sure which is more pathetic, your political ignorance or your grasp of the Mormon religion.

hondo
10-21-2004, 04:47 AM
My political ignorance. Send me a pm &amp; tell me
where I'm wrong about Smith.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bushman17:</font><hr> I'm not sure which is more pathetic, your political ignorance or your grasp of the Mormon religion. <hr /></blockquote>