PDA

View Full Version : Thelma & Louise

Tom_In_Cincy
10-13-2004, 05:14 PM
Great Pic of Spetty and Barbara (and Rich seated just below) with Corey Deuel.

Just to the right of Corey's elbow (the one in the air) is Spetty and to the left is Barbara.

I wonder what they were looking at? http://www.azbilliards.com/gallery/usopen2004/DSC00668.jpg

SPetty
10-14-2004, 09:37 AM
Wow, I feel as famous as JimS!

Rest assured I'm not checking out that scrawny butt! Probably just checking out the straight stroke. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
10-14-2004, 12:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Probably just checking out the straight stroke. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>Oh, so that's what you're calling it nowadays! LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Vagabond
10-15-2004, 06:08 AM
Bad Girls /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif