PDA

View Full Version : Back to hardball...

cheesemouse
10-16-2004, 07:40 AM
Hello again,

The weather has turned and my sentence to golf is nearly over...LOL The HARDBALL season is here again. Always at this time of year I am burned out on one game and re-enthuised about another game...not a bad way for me to spend a year.
I haven't had the time to keep up on what has happened here on the ccb, but I've started to read some posts...have any of you guys and gals ever left here for even a month and then opened the ccb and seen how many words have been submitted....sheezzzzz...it's like reading WAR AND PEACE...anywayssssss I hope to catch up in the next couple of weeks and I'm sure become a pain in the rump too some of you'sssss...glad to be back in the pool saddle....Later
Gotta go crush some racks.....yeehaaaaaa!!!!

Wally_in_Cincy
10-16-2004, 07:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cheesemouse:</font><hr>

...I haven't had the time to keep up on what has happened here on the ccb... <hr /></blockquote>

Cheesey, believe it or not I was watching the Weather Channel this morning and when they showed the report for the upper plains I thought "cheesemouse surely has been chased off the golf course by now"

Check out the threads about the CCB get-together at the US Open. There's some good pics there and maybe you will decide to go next year. A rousing good time was had by Republicans and Democrats alike

Wally_in_Cincy
10-16-2004, 07:54 AM
Here's some pics

pics (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=156255&amp;page=&amp;vi ew=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1)

more pics (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=156589&amp;page=&amp;vi ew=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1)

cheesemouse
10-16-2004, 08:05 AM
Hey, Wally

Fair, 30 degrees, feels like 21...this creaky old body is not going to be ripping any drivers today...man, if we didn't have to keep the pro shop open for another couple of weeks I would not get within eyesight of the place.

Thanks for the heads up on the photo's of the Open...I see the Cassman showed well...that man has some go...hehehe

Wally, I'm afraid to go over to the npr part of the ccb...are they making sausage over there???

Wally_in_Cincy
10-16-2004, 08:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cheesemouse:</font><hr>

Hey, Wally

Fair, 30 degrees, feels like 21...this creaky old body is ...Wally, I'm afraid to go over to the npr part of the ccb...are they making sausage over there??? <hr /></blockquote>

Yes.

If you do go there allow yourself at least an entire afternoon.

The general consensus seems to be:

Kerry: flip-flopper, imitation war hero, pompous ass, gigolo, but at least "he's not Bush"

Bush: pig-headed, Doofus, deficit spender, draft dodger, but at least he's "better than Kerry"

#### leonard
10-16-2004, 09:32 AM
Wally the only thing we do know is that Bush was a coward.

Can you imagine all the National Guardsmen who joined the Guard to avoid War, now find themselves dying in Irag when the U.S. Govt wasted hundreds of thousands of dollars training G.W.B to just fly an airplane to avoid going to War in Viet Nam. ####