PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tom in Cincy!

05-16-2002, 09:12 PM
Do you miss me, Buddy? I was thinking of you today as I was posting a straight pool tournament up on the site this evening. It seems since this damn thing started that I haven't had time to hang around with you guys...

When ya gonna swing by and sign my Guestbook?

How's the Straight pool league going. Would like to get some tips from you on how to start run one some time...

SPG

Tom_In_Cincy
05-17-2002, 02:21 PM
E-mail.. cincytom314@yahoo.com

I will be glad to share, and if I knew your website..I'd be happy to sign your guest book.

p.s. I always miss my SPG

05-18-2002, 01:28 AM
You are a Sweetie. I sent you an email, BTW.

After a Loooonnngggg 8-ball, bar league season, I'm lookin' forward to some 9 foot straight pool peace and quiet.

BTW, I got Jim Rempe's autograph in Vegas. Told him he was my hero after I bought "How to Run 100 Balls".

My high is 44. In my younger days. Before I went old and blind...

Ah hell, why run 'em when you can bury/safety the youngun's!!!

At least I'm not playing one pocket, golf or 3-cushion, yet. Then I would be old...

miss ya, buddy,

spg

Jay M
05-18-2002, 10:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>
At least I'm not playing one pocket, golf or 3-cushion, yet. Then I would be old...
<hr></blockquote>

ACK!!!!

Jay M&lt;-- plays all of the above

TomBrooklyn
05-19-2002, 01:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: St. Paul Gal:</font><hr>BTW, I got Jim Rempe's autograph in Vegas. <hr></blockquote>Does anybody have, or know of anyone that has a cue ball signed by Jim Rempe? He told me a couple of months ago that he is pleased to sign autographs on anything, but for a cue ball he requires a fee of a hundred dollars.