PDA

View Full Version : Boston Billiards - Danbury Ct.

DeadStrokeMan
10-17-2004, 10:27 PM
Have to recommend this place. It took me about 3 weeks to talk them into "discounting" the wind breaker / ad they had ..but they sold it to me for %50 off.

About 30 9' Brunswicks with 2 private party rooms. Very upperclass (a bit expensive) - but the tables ares CLEAN and level - about 1/3 have the Simonos 860 cloth. Great action - Ask for Paul ...he'll give ya a few $$ (lol).

I played a "rated" tourney there ...they put me at handycap 9 (ripp off) - because I was from Vegas. No sweat though (lol).

Great folks ...clean .... upperCut to the max. Look for "Mike" for the best house player...He'll make you work for the $$. I had a huge good time there. Every night for the last 3 weeks. If I lived here ...I'd live there -and the wife would shoot me.

Pied Piper
10-18-2004, 02:54 PM
I am in NE also. The one in Worcester, and in Springfield are also beautiful. Just watch out for the wattresses, they have those knee high socks and boots /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif, talk about distraction for a youngin like myself. But they do take pool seriously, and the league field is relatively strong.