PDA

View Full Version : Laura Bush-is teaching a real job?

Wally_in_Cincy
10-20-2004, 12:57 PM
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/news/archive/2004/10/20/politics1349EDT0597.DTL

Teresa Heinz Kerry says she doesn't know if first lady Laura Bush has ever had "a real job" and suggests their different experiences help make them different people.
Laura Bush taught in public schools in Texas from 1968 to 1977, the year she married George W. Bush.
In an interview published Wednesday in USA Today, the newspaper asked the wife of Democratic candidate John Kerry if she would be different from Laura Bush as a first lady.
"Well, you know, I don't know Laura Bush. But she seems to be calm, and she has a sparkle in her eye, which is good," Heinz Kerry said. "But I don't know that she's ever had a real job -- I mean, since she's been grown up. So her experience and her validation comes from important things, but different things."

<font color="blue">Is this woman stupid, or just arrogant, or just can't shut her yap? What was her job to earn all those millions.

Like Winston Churchill said once "We've already estabilished you're a prostitute, we are now just haggling over the price." </font color>

Heinz Kerry said she sees her age as a benefit -- she is 66 and Bush 57. "I'm older, and my validation of what I do is a little bit bigger -- because I'm older, and I've had different experiences. And it's not a criticism of her. It's just, you know, what life is about," she said.

Karen Hughes, an adviser to President Bush, criticized Heinz Kerry's remarks as "indicative of an unfortunate mind-set that seeks to divide women based on who works at home and who works outside the home."

Alfie
10-20-2004, 03:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Is this woman stupid, or just arrogant, or just can't shut her yap? <hr /></blockquote>She seems a bit nutty. Were she the candidate for president she wouldn't have a chance, IMO.

Fair_Play
10-20-2004, 08:02 PM
Terezzza has a REAL job!

(calling the help scumbags when they forget to order caviar and foie gras).

In keeping the Heinz name she made a great statement
about Johnny <font color="blue"> boy</font color>, didn't she? Obvious who wears the pants.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hondo
10-21-2004, 04:59 AM
That does it, Wally,I'm voting for bush. I certainly
do not want a teacher- basher as 1st lady.

hondo
10-21-2004, 05:22 AM
I tried to find some stupid comment bush had made
and the only one I came up with was when he told
Pat robertson there would be ZERO casualties in
Iraq. I'm sure he was just joshing with pat.
Pat still thinks God is on bush's side even
though those comments troubled him very slightly.

Wally_in_Cincy
10-21-2004, 05:47 AM
Well she did apologize yesterday afternoon. She said she "forgot" about Laura Bush being a teacher. In the interest of fairness I will apologize for calling her a whore /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wally &lt;~~ imagines John Heinz Kerry on pins and needles every time she opens her mouth.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE THERAAAAAZZZZAAAAA DON'T BLOW IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!"

Wally_in_Cincy
10-21-2004, 09:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> That does it, Wally,I'm voting for bush. I certainly
do not want a teacher- basher as 1st lady. <hr /></blockquote>

hondo, since I saw Mr. Manly John "Shotgun John" Heinz Kerry goose-hunting this morning I realized the errors of my way and I will now vote for him.

So I guess we'll cancel each other out /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif