PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Barretta Web site overloaded...

woody_968
10-21-2004, 12:04 PM
Just went to look at Jennifer's web site again and got the "band width exceeded" message. I guess she is getting to be fairly popular /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

landshark77
10-21-2004, 12:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote woody_968:</font><hr> Just went to look at Jennifer's web site again and got the "band width exceeded" message. I guess she is getting to be fairly popular /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

It's the song. I wish she'd make it available for download, then I wouldn't have to stop by daily to get my song fix! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif You're groovin' to those tunes too, right Woody? I know that is why you visit so frequently! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

woody_968
10-21-2004, 12:28 PM
umm, uhhh, yea, the song! thats why I was goin, it was for the song /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Chopstick
10-21-2004, 01:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote woody_968:</font><hr> I guess she is getting to be fairly popular /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Yea, like Mahir. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Popcorn
10-21-2004, 01:36 PM
I hope she has endless ambition and energy. Someone like her could be a big help in bringing pool more into the main stream. I look forward to seeing her on all the talk shows.

SPetty
10-21-2004, 03:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> Yea, like Mahir. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote> http://www.ikissyou.org/medigiris/mahir.jpg
/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Chopstick
10-22-2004, 06:56 AM
That site really cracks me up.

Hi, I'm Jennifer Britney Spears Barretta. I kiss you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

She really does need to fix that load time though. To her credit the site does show a lot of fore thought is is well organized. All in all she did a good job with it. I just can't keep a straight face when I look at it. Nice rack too.

catscradle
10-22-2004, 09:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote woody_968:</font><hr> umm, uhhh, yea, the song! thats why I was goin, it was for the song /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Hmmmm, and you read playboy for the articles.

woody_968
10-22-2004, 05:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr>
Hmmmm, and you read playboy for the articles.
<hr /></blockquote>

Playboy has articles?