PDA

View Full Version : It's already started

pooltchr
10-22-2004, 05:28 PM
Considering the report last week that 7 out of 10 military men and women support George W, I have to wonder if this was an "accident".

Raleigh, 10.22.2004
Half of N.C. National Guard in Iraq didn't get ballots on time
Associated Press

At least half of the nearly five-thousand North Carolina National Guard troops in Iraq didn't get absentee ballots in time to ensure that they would be counted.

That's according to Lieutenant Michelle Locke. She's the officer in charge of the state guard's voter education there.

Those who still wanted to vote in the November Second elections received special all-write-in ballots that the military shipped to Iraq in case of such a problem.

Wasn't it in 2000 that the Dem's didn't want the military ballots counted in Florida????
Maybe it's part of the other post where the Dem's are preparing for the possibility of voter fraud...if there is no evidence of fraud...start some on your own!!!!

I also read that in one state up north, some ballots did not have Bush/Chaney on the ballot. The claim was the Rep convention was held too late to get the names on the ballots! And Kerry is already to claim victory regardless of what the count says on Nov 2.
This is getting down-right disgusting!
STeve

Ross
10-23-2004, 12:30 AM
Steve, do you have any evidence, and I mean ANY, that the Dems had anything to do with the ballots being late to soldiers in Iraq?

Also do you have any source I could read about on the "state up north" where Bush/Cheney are not on the ballot?

And do you have any evidence that Kerry is planning to do anything different than what Bush did if the election is too close to call? (Remember Bush started announcing his administrations transition and security team in public announcements before the 2000 election was decided by the courts.)

pooltchr
10-23-2004, 04:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ross:</font><hr> Steve, do you have any evidence, and I mean ANY, that the Dems had anything to do with the ballots being late to soldiers in Iraq?
<font color="blue"> Evidence? No! Suspicians? Aside from the fact that the head of the state board of elections is a Dem, and that the reason given was that the Republicans held their convention too late to get the names on the ballot (Like nobody knew who was going to be on the ticket), and the Dem's tried the same thing in Florida in 2000....NOPE! NO PROOF! </font color>

Also do you have any source I could read about on the "state up north" where Bush/Cheney are not on the ballot?

<font color="blue"> It was either southern Illinois or southern Indiana...and was reported in their local paper. I heard it on the radio (WBT), but will do the research and find the specifics </font color>

And do you have any evidence that Kerry is planning to do anything different than what Bush did if the election is too close to call? (Remember Bush started announcing his administrations transition and security team in public announcements before the 2000 election was decided by the courts.)
<font color="blue"> The Kerry campaign announced he would do this regardless of how close the election count is...He doesn't care...he is going to stake his claim by hook or crook </font color>

<hr /></blockquote>