PDA

View Full Version : Widower dies while having sex

PQQLK9
10-23-2004, 12:41 PM
Saturday, October 23, 2004
Widower dies while having sex
By Rex C. Otero

A WIDOWER who works at the City Hall succumbed to heart attack while having sexual intercourse with a young woman inside a motel room Thursday night.

The woman, identified only as alias Inday and believed to be a commercial sex worker, panicked when she saw her partner's eyes started to dilate, his body going rigid and started to shake while they were having sexual intercourse at around 9 p.m. inside hotel.

Police identified the victim as Morcede Sareol, 53, community affairs worker at City Hall, and a resident of 1095, Block 68, Barangay 21-C, Piapi.

According to investigation conducted by Senior Police Officer 1 Jayrueben Plaza of the San Pedro police station, Sareol checked in at room 305 at the third floor of the hotel at around 8:25 p.m. with the woman, who, according to hotel staff, was chubby, with blonde hair, 5'1" and approximately 20 years old.

After 35 minutes, the woman ran downstairs and reported that her partner was having a seizure.

The motel's security guard and roomboy immediately went up the room, but found Sareol motionless on the bed. They were about to bring the victim to the hospital when 911 emergency aides arrived.

The 911 aides declared Sareol dead. Authorities believe that the victim succumbed to a heart attack triggered by extreme excitement. The body was brought to the residence of the victim's son, identified as Toto, which will be buried through Islam's rites.
http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/dav/2004/10/23/news/widower.dies.while.having.sex.html

Voodoo Daddy
10-23-2004, 02:09 PM
{In his best country-western voice Voodoo sings} "I'm back in the saddle again"

Voodoo~~~I wonder if hadda /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif on his face?

dg-in-centralpa
10-23-2004, 07:39 PM
What a way to go.

DG

Chopstick
10-24-2004, 06:34 AM
Another reason to always get the money first.

Going out the same way he got in.

Bon Voyage partner.

Candyman
10-25-2004, 12:22 PM
My, my, my, instead of coming, I guess he was going. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

TomBrooklyn
10-25-2004, 05:34 PM
He didn't know whether he was coming or going.